Buying shares at different prices

• I hold shares in numerous players on from making bids. I have bid different amounts on the same player and just want to know where it breaks down how many shares I have at different values. I know personally what I bid but the portfolio just says the highest bid with all the shares.

• @NewUser612113 said in Buying shares at different prices:

I hold shares in numerous players on from making bids. I have bid different amounts on the same player and just want to know where it breaks down how many shares I have at different values. I know personally what I bid but the portfolio just says the highest bid with all the shares.

There is no way of knowing how many shares you have at each price without manually making a note of it yourself, putting it on a spreadsheet or on a note on your phone.

On your portfolio it gives you the average buy price of all your shares in a player. So a simple example would be if you bought the following.

100 x Harry Kane @ £7.5
    100 x Harry Kane @ £6.5

Your average buy price listed in your portfolio would be £7. If you keep topping up on players with random numbers and at awkward prices, the average buy price will eventually become slightly inaccurate, but it won’t affect your overall P/L figures.

• Exactly the information I needed. Thanks!