Tonights Games....

• Girona vs Real Betis
    Wolfsburg vs Augsburg
    Angers vs Nice

Anybody holding for these matches?
    Any tips?

I've got Alassane Plea for Nice so far....

• I personally don't hold for any of them and I would get involved in getting some but from my personal experience if you was to buy now it's probably too late and if they do win PB by the time midnight approaches tonight you'll be in the red and out of pocket.

Seems to me many sell before the payouts which always confuses me or you wake up to a loss.

That's from my experience anyway.

• @Josh I totally agree with that, unless you are holding players involved in these matches for a few weeks/months then there is no point buying in a hope to get the PB win....I have held Plea for about 3 weeks now.

• All about my man Mojica tonight. Attacking Wing back for Girona and Colombia. 42p and his price hasn't risen at all so you are safe from the flippers

Also plea and balotelli as i'd keep them beyond this game anyway

• Stuani seems to be the man??? Isn't Plea being eyed up by Valencia?? not exactly inspiring for his value?

I like Betis this season tbf. They remind me of Kevin Keegan's Newcastle... Can't defend for s**t but are great going forward. Sergio Leon & Tello are ballers but Riza Durmisi could be a snip at 0.42 as he'll be going to the WC with Denmark this summer.

Other than that Max Arnold for Wolfsburg at 0.71 is a bargain.

• I hold Fabian Ruiz from Betis. Quite cheap, some loose links to the prem league and has a consistent PB score.

• I will say once again. Aissa mandi

• @dannypea
    Valencia likely in CL next year though. Could be a decent move value wise

• I am hoping Balotelli hits form again tonight with a few goals before the end of season free transfer.

• @NewUser92727
    Raging
    Balotelli isn't playing.
    Been waiting all week for him playing tonight

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.