Greenwood Price?

• Does anyone else think the Greenwood price has been significantly inflated based on very little data? Martinelli for me is placed correctly and I would rate him over Greenwood based on what I’ve seen and the data

• Greenwood is the next golden boy at United. If you are playing long term he'll make you money for sure.

• Greenwood over Martinelli all day long. I think both currently over priced though. But If Greenwood pans out as he should he’ll be a top player for years to come. Just not sure it happens this season or next as his current price is starting to indicate.

• I massively rate Martinelli, but in terms of FI Greenwood is English and at the best media club. He has far more going for him in that sense. That said though I’m hoping his rise might drag up Martinelli a bit

• @Zaka_7 we’ll see, I think there’s a lot of high value youth players that will lose people a lot of money as they are so unproven

• @Pwaca I agree. That’s what I said. Both overpriced. But Greenwood will be a star. Just not yet so better value elsewhere for me currently.

• @Zaka_7 if you hold Greenwood for the 3 years I'd be surprised if you don't double your money, but there will be far quicker and easier ways to make money over the next 12 months

• @Pwaca said in Greenwood Price?:

Does anyone else think the Greenwood price has been significantly inflated based on very little data? Martinelli for me is placed correctly and I would rate him over Greenwood based on what I’ve seen and the data

Martinelli is by all accounts a magnificent real world player...but a woeful FI hold. His PB scores just aren’t good at all. Greenwood’s isn’t a stellar PB scorer either, but he is English and has the MB monster of Man Utd behind him. So in terms of FI value, for me it’s chalk and cheese.

• @ChazFI123 Agree. But I think (hope) he will drop when he isn’t as involved as his price suggest. United want to nurture him and be careful not burn him out early as so many youngsters do. I’ll get on him during a bit of a dip. Long term hold no doubt you’ll make money.

• @Zaka_7 I am hoping for something similar, I think a lack of game time and no transfer spec over summer might cause a short term drop. If it happens I plan on putting as much money as I can in and holding for the long term

• Greengoat is looking a decent shout for Europa League top scorer assuming it continues. Five goals so far (joint top scorers have six) and United joint favourites with inter. That would be a nice bonus on his debut season.

• @Valhalla PB peak of 280 isn’t bad at all first season in a new league at a new club at 18 though

• @Pwaca said in Greenwood Price?:

@Valhalla PB peak of 280 isn’t bad at all first season in a new league at a new club at 18 though

On the face of it, 280 is a good score. Agreed. But I don’t know what happened in that game. If he scored 3 goals (or 2 goals and GWG) it’s a pretty underwhelming score.
    I much prefer Rodrygo’s 413 he scored in the Champions League 😉 Now that’s a score to get excited about....and only 19 yrs old. New Neymar?