Recent success stories?

• Hit me with them...

Mine? Managed to buy some Saint Max for a price I was very happy with.

• Ocampos for £1.00 on the day ME was released has to be my favourite

• @PMurph bought Bruno and Rashford at the end of January both at the same price of £4.80. Made over £2000 off them including the dividends which has increased my portfolio value by over 30% in just over 4 months

• It’s got to be the Nigerian R9 himself, Mr Ighalo 😀

Had a couple slices of luck though, bought Jota for about 15p under market price and then he jumped 20p the next day, and a similar thing happened with Zaniolo too!

My personal favourite is probably McTominay for £1.29 or Zagadou, going to keep trying to add to Zagadou though.

Bruno is my personal highlight through my time on the index but just thought I’d list recent ones!

• Purchased 155 Asensio's @ £1.55 and sold 100 back 2 hours later in the queue for £1.92 not big in monetary terms but nice from a cheeky aspect

• I woke up this morning to see another day; that’s a success 😂😂.

No recent success on FI though but hoping when things settle my port will recover. A sentence I’ve used a lot since joining but it has been an unusual few months to be fair.

• 300 Landry Dimata for 40p. I am quietly confident I'll double my money in 2 years, hopefully less. Meet me here in about a month and i'll probably be willing to accept 25p for him when he gets injured again

• Had 25 Ighalo at £1.81 or so. Snapped up 75 @ £0.99 via ME = 100 @ £1.19... sold in queue at £1.78. Up £59 + £10 or so in divs along the entire hold. My first real significant trade!

• A recent milestone reached yesterday - £50K profit. Btw ignore those 24hr/7 day values as they are incorrect

0_1591210544923_upload-9461bce4-4df9-498a-b2b8-f3d5ab8e0590

• @Parvez112333 nice. Your starting value is ideally my exit point. Im a long way off that though, my head might be in clouds on that one

• @Black-wolf Started of small £750 in Jan 2018. Played around with it for a month and felt that it was not for me because only MB existed. Logged out and forgot about it but kept the portfolio.
    Logged back in September 2018 and portfolio was now £1250, PB was now part of the dividends mechanics. Now felt that is a platform that could go mainstream and have been investing since ;)
    0_1591211139655_upload-d13481ca-3a66-4c6a-8548-8360703b479c

• This is actually a massive recent success story. All thanks to FI.

Next week I will complete on the purchase of 1.5 acres of land. I am then going to dig a bore hole so I have my own water supply, put up a windmill to generate power, dig allotments and set up bee hives. Once corona has passed I am going to sell the shop, put a shepherds hut on my land, and live like a gypo for several years whilst I write novels.
    The money I have made from FI has been truly life changing for me. I will not have to work for several years after the shop goes, and I will be able to chase a life long dream of becoming a novelist, whilst living a modest but frankly wonderful life.
    Thank you FI!

• @Baydog said in Recent success stories?:

This is actually a massive recent success story. All thanks to FI.

Next week I will complete on the purchase of 1.5 acres of land. I am then going to dig a bore hole so I have my own water supply, put up a windmill to generate power, dig allotments and set up bee hives. Once corona has passed I am going to sell the shop, put a shepherds hut on my land, and live like a gypo for several years whilst I write novels.
    The money I have made from FI has been truly life changing for me. I will not have to work for several years after the shop goes, and I will be able to chase a life long dream of becoming a novelist, whilst living a modest but frankly wonderful life.
    Thank you FI!

Thats a lot to fit in to just one week 😂

• @Advinculas-Index 😂😂😂

• @Baydog
    Brilliant!
    Now, Sing song time......

Now Baydog is a real gypo novelist
    Who never had time for a wife
    And he's talkin' with @MickTurbo , who's still in the hotub
    And probably will be for life.....

Heard the word novelist and got this song stuck in my head!!!

• @Advinculas-Index said in Recent success stories?:

@Baydog said in Recent success stories?:

This is actually a massive recent success story. All thanks to FI.

Thank you FI!

Thats a lot to fit in to just one week 😂

It's going to be a busy week off that's for sure

• @Dan-w said in Recent success stories?:

@Baydog
    Brilliant!
    Now, Sing song time......

Now Baydog is a real gypo novelist
    Who never had time for a wife
    And he's talkin' with @MickTurbo , who's still in the hotub
    And probably will be for life.....

Heard the word novelist and got this song stuck in my head!!!

That was impressively quick Dan W (that's what she said)

• @Baydog your very first post was nearly a novel so im sure this change of career will be a good fit for you. Good luck on your new chapter

• @Parvez112333 How much you invested mate?

• I was very lucky and owe fi so much. After 12 months I had turned 6k into 24k and it meant I bought an old ford ambulance. Welded the whole underside and converted it into a campervan and went travelling around for a few months last year. I have loved my first year on FI and after changing my strategy I hope I can have some more success.