Tom's tip of the Day

• Bale???
    I thought it was players who had a match on that particular day that he selected from

• I have no idea. Glad I sold him as his price has dropped a bit though

• cunning... drop his price down then tip him off?????

• Thought so as well. But maybe he just gives the tip for the day as he thinks is the ''best'' and usually it is a player who is going to play a game and therefore make an impact on the market. But Bale has gone down and that sure is an impact so he goes with that as the best for the day?
    sorry if i'm unclear, just in a hurry

• He usually bottles it on single match days with random teams and picks a big name that will get media

• I dumped all my bales last night after the news Man U have dropped there interest, I know you cant trust a lot of stories and a week later there be a 360 on the stories, i noticed he tipped Bale, my initial thought was to keep confidence up with holders and stop others dumping too. Am guessing Tom works or has a close relationship with FI, so some of his tips i take with a pinch of salt .

• I think to be fair to Tom he's obviously looking at this as a transfer saga as he says, nothing to do with PB or match day. He sees a drop, has a feeling it could be a long saga that sees his price fluctuate up and down all over and is tipping it, not a bad shout in my opinion also.

• To be fair I would like to know bit more behind the story of Toms and why he got selected and if he works for FI, never seen a value tip from him yet, which for me thats where the real traders come into there own that can find value, not saying theres less or more value in low tip end, but mix it up a bit Tom.

• @SMacFI said in Tom's tip of the Day:

To be fair I would like to know bit more behind the story of Toms and why he got selected and if he works for FI, never seen a value tip from him yet, which for me thats where the real traders come into there own that can find value, not saying theres less or more value in low tip end, but mix it up a bit Tom.

Maybe you can do your tip of the day Steve and we log yours and Toms and we see who does best
    I’d have my money on you especially because you would qualify with reasoning not just some random punts... I’d not like to do tip of the day myself has I’d not do too great :-(

• @Chicken-Badge Haha, yeah theres a lot of pressure and leaves yourself open to the haters, but who cares about them. lost my mojo a bit lately, however, I have unearthed a few last few days, nothing to write hoe about but i see as low risk that will surely rise a min of 20p

• Has dybala gone missing

• I still believe Tom's too will pay off over the summer

• You do all realise Tom is a football index employee right? He's even on the forum as Tom_FI

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.