Your Favourite FI Forum Poster. Your Nominations Here Please.

• Which poster do you value the most? Who talks the most sense? Maybe someone out there has made you some decent money. Or maybe just a calming influence on the madness of the forum? A chance to pat on the back folk who you appreciate being around these parts. Pick 3 or less posters from the forum either here or DM me. Those who get 5 nominations or more will be entered into a poll to determine who's really making an impression on the forum out there.

• Favourite poster? Hmmm probably the Madonna one I had when I was 10. She had on all "the gear" if you know what I mean. Phwooooar 😀

• @ScouseSte I've changed it now but I want no mention of this poster...
    0_1591219516705_Screenshot_20200429-112251.png

• @Dalian-Smith
    For embracing and utilising the poll function and continuing to use it with a smile on his face despite all the barracking.

• @Dalian-Smith Janner would probably be top of my list but he left so here are my nominations.

@MickTurbo
    @johnboywalker
    @ChazFI123

There are many others id like to list but ill keep it to a top 3

• Now back to nominations. I'll pick 3. It maybe just me doing this but in the interest of promoting a positive agenda on the forum...

Mick Turbo
    Talks alot of sense. Runs a very popular second tier thread. An area I like to look at.

Johnboywalker
    Likes a laugh. Very knowledgeable. What more do you want?

Black-Wolf
    Sensible poster. Doesn't get involved in the silliness. Likes his Footstock but never feel he's selling me it. But a great all round knowledge.

• @janner73 for me. But in his long-standing absence it has to be you @Dalian-Smith because of the sheer interest you show in everybody’s opinions!
    Lots of great contributors on here though.

• Personally in my short time on here there have been a number of people I listen to and who’s opinions I respect. Can’t mention them all. However, there are three who immediately spring to mind and all three are different in their own ways but I feel have offered honest and helpful advice to me and others.

These are:-
    @johnboywalker honest, balanced and bloody funny
    @MickTurbo top lad, very helpful and always happy to offer advice and his own experiences
    @Vespasian32 a wise old owl (meant as a compliment) who is very measured, thoughtful and able to step back and assess situations well

• @Timothee-Atouba the only reason i didnt pick @Dalian-Smith was because he created the thread but should definitely be up there

• @Black-wolf said in Your Favourite FI Forum Poster. Your Nominations Here:

@Timothee-Atouba the only reason i didnt pick @Dalian-Smith was because he created the thread but should definitely be up there

I think I’ve just played straight into the hands of @Dalian-Smith here 🤦‍♂️

• @Ericali has got to be on there.
    Pantomime villain, decent tips, well thought out arguments and an ability to send people over the edge. 😁

• I think I'm going to count myself out of this one. I'm too easy a choice😉. Some really good contributors out there. For once let's promote the positive in this forum. Thinking caps on.

• @Black-wolf probably the person i respect the most on here.

Has a very calm and pragmatic view on most things and often talks sense 👍

• @Advinculas-Index for the comedy and running an excellent league on top.

• @janner73 very clever and reasonable.

@Westy usually a different strategy to me but can also talk about it without it being an argument... We agree entirely on the wider picture

@MickTurbo BFG... Friendly, knowledgeable and passionate

@Ericali place would be boring without him

@Advinculas-Index thanks for running the competition... Alan Partridge references are your main strength

@johnboywalker we don't really get on do we? But I respect what you bring to the forum and willing to help out a lot.

@ScouseSte hillarious highs and lows

@MrWh1te controversial but great guy

@Black-wolf absolute warrior on the MB debacle crusade

@Tom7471 superb content and we seem to agree on many subjects

Lots more... Every regular poster deserves to be mentioned as the forum works because of the broad range of opinions and experiences 👍

@andy m best ever

• @Misto
    Well...for being a legend in general really

• Andy M- no explanation required.

• @Thatguy said in Your Favourite FI Forum Poster. Your Nominations Here:

Andy M- no explanation required.

Andy was my favourite when I first joined. He was comedy gold 😂. I liked him too though, perhaps because he was very passionate about many aspects of FI and I think he was misunderstood. Deffo the original forum villain😂

• @Dalian-Smith said in Your Favourite FI Forum Poster. Your Nominations Here:

Which poster do you value the most? Who talks the most sense? Maybe someone out there has made you some decent money. Or maybe just a calming influence on the madness of the forum? A chance to pat on the back folk who you appreciate being around these parts. Pick 3 or less posters from the forum either here or DM me. Those who get 5 nominations or more will be entered into a poll to determine who's really making an impression on the forum out there.

For me there are so many of you out there, including you Dalian, with your polls. @Splurger_Dan, @Advinculas-Index , @Martyn-B, and many, many more.

My top 3, after 4 pints and a bottle of red wine (getting my disclaimer in) and not necessary in this order are:

1, @johnboywalker Promotes the platform, welcomes new traders and has the best interests of our hard earned cash at his heart.

1. @Ericali Just for his Ighalo thingy, man has a nerve of steel and looks as though he helped make people a lot of cash.

2. @MickTurbo Holds Kane and Griezmann like I do and provides sound knowledge constantly to the forum.

• Back in the good old days before everyone was a good guy or a baddie depending on their last post. He could say the most stupid things and we loved him for it!