Who's your stinker at the moment?

• Who's sitting at the bottom of your pile at the moment?
    What was the reason you bought them?
    Who do you plan the rest of your hold in them?

Mine is:
    0_1591254669895_upload-15e20a1f-f9b7-4250-9816-4f33d62f3148
    Bought him New Years day after being given a lump of cash of my mums boyfried, apperantly she has been hiding £20 notes all round the house (loosing her marbles bless her) and me, my sister and brother were given £4k each in 20's!!!! So I thought smash it in decent sized number of shares (for me) and see whats what. Also bought Sterling at the same time!!!!!

Was going to wipe my feet on him as soon as I could, but the advice of you guys on the forum have made me realise we have a Euro and World Cup - also if Man City are banned from Euro he well have a move in him which should bring about Media.

• @Millerman

0_1591255149295_Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 08.18.41.png

I bought him because he was outperforming the Juventus midfielders, so on Champions League nights, where the payout is GOLD but there's only 1-2 matches, he had a fantastic chance of winning PB, which in turn would likely result in a price increase.

Soon after I bought him, Juventus players came down with COVID and Italy were decimated by the virus. Given that the team have had the virus, I'd say that possibly makes him less likely to get it again going forward (the science is still out on that, but it's what many expect).

0_1591255249071_Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 08.20.14.png

• Bellingham - Down 10p

Certainly doesn’t fit the strategy that I’ve now adopted. He was going up and up and eventually I bought some. Since disappeared from the media but I hold out hope that he joins Man U and it’s all worth it.

• I'd personally hold fire with De Bruyne as I think he will start rising once the premier league is back, plus longer-term Euro 21 could see further rises. He comes close to winning Match day most weeks (unless Pep takes him off).

My stinkers are Cook and Griezmann
    0_1591255446387_Capture.PNG

Cook looked superb 18mths ago but hasn't kicked on at Bournemouth (also had a serious injury) - i'm not going to bail out though but try and buy him on the cheap.
    Griezmann is definitely the biggest disappointment at the moment - very close to getting out.

• Mines Wijnaldum. Bought for the run in to the prem season, Liverpool’s champ league run and euros. Only 38 @ 1.35 as I had just started on the index then. Currently 27p down. Hoping he scores a few when games come back so I can market sell as I’m not sure of his future. If he goes back to Holland in the summer then it ain’t getting any better.

• Davide Santon. I tried my hand at the bottom end of the market a while back with some success but Santon was a fuck up on my part. I had bought him at 200 around 26p and then sold again at 33p. Sounds good so far but heres where i made a mess, i actually forgot i had done the trade thinking it was still a player on my to buy list 🤦🏻 i bought 600 at 35p and now hes worth 23p.

If id just checked first i would have seen i had already done my trade in this player and moved on i only noticed my mistake when I updated my spreadsheet but by that point he was already on the decline so now he has the role of gate keeper at the bottom of my portfolio

• @Wolvesfan1980 if you don't need the coin - keep hold of Griezmann he's amazing in his countries shirt, would we say he has flopped at Barca?

• @Monty he's a player I am starting to pick up in small numbers whilst I get my head round this ME jobby. Totally diff player in his countries shirt, if you have access to any of the sites that show you player price history, just look at his price a couple of days before International football, it shoots up.

Keep hold until then if you can afford to.

• @PaulM Bellingham will be fine as he he’s got transfer spec this summer and is one of the youngest english players on the index which in its self will have traders buying as soon as the media merely whisper his name

• 0_1591256578715_upload-38f6f855-0410-400d-bb6d-8fc3b3915b70

Don't actually think any are shite either!

• @Millerman He hasn't had a great season particurarly in La Liga (only 8 in 26 games) - you are right though he is superb for France. I'm not concerned at the moment with the loss but will cash in if he gets to a £2.50+ position and re-invest elsewhere.

• Moise Kean is my stinker. Bought on his peak at £2.62 and down 33%. Easily my worst timed buy in the history of my time on the index.

I have faith there is a lot of talent in there and a loan move might unlock him a bit. Or he might be the next Balotelli?

• @Millerman said in Who's your stinker at the moment?:

@Monty he's a player I am starting to pick up in small numbers whilst I get my head round this ME jobby. Totally diff player in his countries shirt, if you have access to any of the sites that show you player price history, just look at his price a couple of days before International football, it shoots up.

Keep hold until then if you can afford to.

Yeah that was my thinking when I bought him. I’ll just keep for now as I’m in no rush to sell. Thanks for the advice.

• Top 4 for losses -

Chilwell - down 55p. Still think he'll come good.
    Lukaku - down 34p. bought for euros but covid ruined plan.
    Alejandro Gomez - down 33p. One of my longest and most embarassing holds. Think I was 100% on him around the div increase. Now look at him, shouldve sold

• Federico Fernandes, bought at 21p currently worth 0p. First 100% loss, sadly probably a few more to come.

• These lot aren't doing great for me:

Sterling (-35p)
    Thiago (-32p)
    Pjanic (-28p)
    Immobile (-27p)
    Mahrez (-22p)
    Olmo (-20p)

I have hope for most of them though.

• Henderson at minus 11p, but its the 2nd time i have bought into him.

Made 55p profit last time so overall still up.

I am keeping on the grounds of plenty of media when Liverpool win the title and if wins player of the year. Good for PB too.

Akanji and Tah have 7p losses but there is plenty of scope with them to go up with transfer spec and both can have their day on PB.

• Brewster. Bought after he had a great preseason but after the loan move to Swansea he dropped significantly. Hoping I can get my money back after the next preseason (whenever that will be!)

• @NewUser161744 don't think you were the only one judging by the pumping of him on the forum last summer!

• @Millerman Duda for me who plays for Norwich, bought at 80p now currently sitting at 62p, not worse drop but just hurts seeing it in my port! He does have a decent PB to be fair to him just needs to add a few or assists. He is on loan I think so worse case he goes back to his German club but has done okay since joining. Doesnt help I've mentioned it to mates who have joined and whilst I've given them other gems, it's always the one who doesnt do something that you're remembered for 😅 I'm reminded of this buy with them alot.