Complicated

• Anyone else let out a big sigh now and think "Christ where do i start??" when a brand new user asks a general question about FI and how it works?

PB, MB, CAP APP, MATCHING ENGINE, INSTANT SELL, BUY BIDS, COMMISSION, CUT OFF TIMES, IPDS, SHARE EXPIRY, NON PB LEAGUES, MEDIA POINT SCORING ETC 😲

Got someone to sign up a few weeks ago to give them interest in the Bundesliga and I wish I hadn't now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We have come a LONG way in the 2 years I've been here though, which is great πŸ‘

• @ScouseSte said in Complicated:

Anyone else let out a big sigh now and think "Christ where do i start??" when a brand new user asks a general question about FI and how it works?

Start with how not to trade during a match day when you don't have any players in the games.

• I still haven't got the foggiest idea of what I am doing.

Not a fucking clue.

• @London-Is-Blue said in Complicated:

@ScouseSte said in Complicated:

Anyone else let out a big sigh now and think "Christ where do i start??" when a brand new user asks a general question about FI and how it works?

Start with how not to trade during a match day when you don't have any players in the games.

Hahaha yes that's it mate!

"See what I'm doing? You do the OPPOSITE and you'll be fine!" πŸ˜‚

• @ScouseSte πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think every person that has joined following my recommendation has sent me the same following messages without fail:

1. "So I've logged in, what do I do again"
    2. "What's PB and MB" (I'll let them have this one)
    3. "Why can't I find the player I want" (To be fair the interface can be a little confusing at first, splitting it between top 200 and squad)
    4. "What about these players" (Sends me 15 players to comment on)
    5. 5 days in - "Cor this is quality, I'm making money daily"
    6. 3 weeks in - "Naa this is shit, losing money now"
    7. 3 months in - "Ah love this product"
    8. Any new promotion from FI - "Yeah so what does all that mean"

Gotta love it though and will continue to recommend it!

• Anyone else have a Whatsapp group for mates they have introduced? I’m up to 8 successful referrals now and we’re all on a group together. Means I generally only have to answer the obvious questions once! There’s also a sense of pride when some of my earlier referrals make either a great trading recommendation, or answer a question from a newbie correctly ☺️

• I’m not from a gambling background and have no friends that are on FI (I’ve tried but no joy) I did not find it that complicated when I started in jan but I did feel a bit of a rabbit in the head lights at times. I think the platform is pretty easy to understand but it does take a little common sense to read between the lines. Just my take on it.

• @Monty said in Complicated:

I’m not from a gambling background and have no friends that are on FI (I’ve tried but no joy) I did not find it that complicated when I started in jan but I did feel a bit of a rabbit in the head lights at times. I think the platform is pretty easy to understand but it does take a little common sense to read between the lines. Just my take on it.

That's kinda my point mate, back in January it was still fairly complicated compared to 2 years ago but not as much as right now where there is just so much more to grasp and even more to come πŸ˜….

It's not difficult for existing users but it's kinda overwhelming for a new user when you try and offload EVERYTHING FI entails on them in one hit and they just stare back at you with a Homer Simpson style expression on their face πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

0_1591276428891_IMG_1619.PNG