Any Idea Why Kostic Dropped Like A Rock?

• He was on fire before COVID killed the game, with 3 high scores in February alone and picked up star man last night. Man's a PB machine. Is he injured or something?

0_1591274998934_Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 13.49.17.png

0_1591274920236_Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 13.47.20.png

• Not sure if this is the answer, I saw someone suggest on twitter that he benefits a lot from the current matrix's favour to crossing. Think last night he attempted 16 crosses and only 6 were successful. So that could be why people aren't buying back into him after I guess he suffered the general Bundesliga drop

• No idea. He's one of my favourite holds, and got a star player yesterday. He doesn't seem to be injured. Maybe there was a lot of Euro money held in him; certainly he seems a very safe hold at the moment.

• @kristiang85 said in Any Idea Why Kostic Dropped Like A Rock?:

No idea. He's one of my favourite holds, and got a star player yesterday. He doesn't seem to be injured. Maybe there was a lot of Euro money held in him; certainly he seems a very safe hold at the moment.

It's madness. A known PB player gets star man and no spike?

And get this, I just bought a bunch of him on bid at ยฃ2.16... I'm not sure I understand the market anymore.

• top of my pb matrix tweak concerns, if crosses are tweaked hel be more affected than trent looking at opta stats...i still hold both, but can see why they may be being listed.

A few have tried to calm my nerves about any tweaks and theyve run different scenarios already...Kostic and Trent could still be pb threats even after crosses getting a reduction.

I trust my diversity, that whoever drops a lot, i will also hold the new risers.

Other things about Kostic is no european footy? No Euros? But i think as they havent qualified for Europe he may be a transfer?

• @Westy said in Any Idea Why Kostic Dropped Like A Rock?:

top of my pb matrix tweak concerns, if crosses are tweaked hel be more affected than trent looking at opta stats...i still hold both, but can see why they may be being listed.

A few have tried to calm my nerves about any tweaks and theyve run different scenarios already...Kostic and Trent could still be pb threats even after crosses getting a reduction.

I trust my diversity, that whoever drops a lot, i will also hold the new risers.

Other things about Kostic is no european footy? No Euros? But i think as they havent qualified for Europe he may be a transfer?

When and why are people expecting a PB change to crosses? Has there been some announcement on it?

There's a whole season before the Euro's, surely that can't be it. Can it?

• @Dan-The-Man

The vocal bunch on twitter have been moaning about the matrix all season- pointing out the weighting to crosses.

Al year due to this chuntering, i have pressed FI to clarify if itd change or not- they said no or ignored the question all year, until in the QnA with AC this week. He has now hinted it will be reviewed after the season.

I cant talk about it much more without getting a proper rant on- ive had my tantrum about this on other threads.

• Seen a couple of the reasons stated but its been interesting to me on how tough it can be to win PB even when there is only one league playing and a few games a day. Looks to me that creating some FOMO trains generating huge CA are the current trends based on the recent successes of Bruno and Sancho rather than people taking a view on where dividends are more likely to be generated. Winning potentially 2p/4p a share is deemed more difficult than putting money on an 18 year old Man United player who's risen ยฃ1.50 since a ball was last kicked and who's not won a single PB.

• Basically @Dan-The-Man we have been given 2-3 months notice that our bets might be changed, so nobody is now buying any player that dares to ever cross a ball in case the matrix changes mean an inaccurate cross scores -50 points ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• SofaScore gives you a crosses accuracy percentage but whatโ€™s a good or bad percentage? Is 20% or higher good?

@Dan-The-Man

The vocal bunch on twitter have been moaning about the matrix all season- pointing out the weighting to crosses.

Al year due to this chuntering, i have pressed FI to clarify if itd change or not- they said no or ignored the question all year, until in the QnA with AC this week. He has now hinted it will be reviewed after the season.

I cant talk about it much more without getting a proper rant on- ive had my tantrum about this on other threads.

Fair enough mate but er.... didn't they say when they first brought this set of changes in that they would review it in a year.... seems like that's just a standard thing right? And a review, might not lead to change? Evaluate the season, see how things have gone, etc. I'm sure they'll review it every year at some point. Probably all year round too, just without mentioning it.

Imagine if they added more pb to crosses lol.

• @Dan-The-Man someone else said they told us itl be an annual review, i thought it was just an annual dividend review, not matrix- it makes no sense to review the matrix annually when part of the USP is 3 year bets. but must stop talking or thinking about it or il develop a twitch. Its making me change my whole strategy and the amount im willing to put in the product though.

• I must be missing something here as the Kostic chart I'm looking at shows the following;

12 months ago - 90p, 6 months ago - 200p, 3 months ago - 235p, 1 month ago - 243p, Now - 222p

After more than doubling (June 19 - Feb 20) he's traded in a fairly narrow band between 220-240p & currently sits in that range, within 10% of his all time high. How can that be described as dropping like a rock??

He's had a small fall over the last few weeks as German football has been the only show in town he was obviously bought in anticipation & now funds are being freed up to target the other leagues that are now scheduled to restart. I don't hold him but if i did I would be confident he looks a decent medium - longer term hold & unconcerned about small daily or weekly price changes.

• @NewUser159387
    I think this is perhaps what he is referring to.
    A 15% drop despite the Bundesliga being the only game in town and the fact he's been linked with Arsenal/Inter.
    0_1591288276802_Screenshot_20200604-172930.png

• @Dronny-Gaz said in Any Idea Why Kostic Dropped Like A Rock?:

A 15% drop despite the Bundesliga being the only game in town and the fact he's been linked with Arsenal/Inter.

Other leagues are coming back from next week so funds will be needed & playing first team at EF probably better than bench warmer at bigger clubs.

I generally buy PB players for the medium longer term so any short term drops are either irrelevant or provide buying opportunities but all depends on your timescale.

• @NewUser159387
    Thanks for the tips. I might look to adopt that strategy myself. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Serbia are in the play-offs and I think play Norway at home then the winner of Israel v Scotland at home if they win that. So they have extra games that qualify for PB and are favourite out of that lot to get through. Iโ€™d be surprised if no Euros was the reason for people selling.

Regarding European footy, Frankfurt are actually still in Europa League (although 4-1 down from the first leg).

• @Sped Could be a the type to shine at Euros then. Theres still hope for all my Miliviojevics then....