The Pogba conundrum - stick or twist

• I've quite a lot tied in him and I was wondering with ME making the chance for profit more obvious, am I better just selling up and re-investing or holding?

• @PMurph said in The Pogba conundrum - stick or twist:

I've quite a lot tied in him and I was wondering with ME making the chance for profit more obvious, am I better just selling up and re-investing or holding?

I aren't sure what you'd be better doing, especially under new market conditions with COVID/ME.

Only thing I'd mention is that with the season resuming, the story will likely be focused heavily on Pogba playing Bruno... if it happens.... Wouldn't shock me if he had a decent short term rise in him still.

That said, there's talk that he's snubbed a new Man Utd contract. It could just be negotiating. Hard to imagine who'd pay for him at this point but he might take the Ramsey route out and could probably make a fortune that way.

• I think he has been left behind a bit at the top of the market, I think people have forgotten how good a player he can be and I think he will have a good end to this season, not leave in the summer and everyone will think everything in the garden is rosy again.

Not saying that will last though

• @Dan-The-Man said in The Pogba conundrum - stick or twist:

hat he's snubbed a

Im struggling on what to do with him tbh- made some good divs of him, thats keeping my head above the water on him, but need to decide.....going to give him til the summer

• @ChazFI123 I agree. On form, Pogba is world class. Once/if he starts forging a partnership with Bruno, his price can’t go anywhere but up - he was one of the most expensive pre share split. Coupled with being constantly in the media, it’s why he’s my largest hold. France will be one of the favourites for the Euros and have a World Cup to defend too.

Not sure if I’ve just convinced myself to buy into him more 😬

• He's in my portfolio to give me a nice stream of dividends so the buy price is irrelevant for me at the moment.

Short term - media buzz when he lines up for Man U again.

Medium term - will he/won't he over contract talks.

Longer term - France with the Euros and World Cup.

Not saying I'll be holding until World Cup as 100 things will change before then, but Pogba is the type of FI player many others aspire to be.

• Happy to hold for the time being. With his is new bestie, Bruno, there could be MB a plenty. I’m hoping he will stay on, then you could see his price take off nicely.

• Ah, was hoping you guys would say punt haha need capital and he's my biggest hold in profit, might have to look elsewhere

• @PMurph you could always sell a few! I'll be holding for a while personally

• Pogba at Juventus could have went on to challenge to Messi/Ronaldo for Ballan D'or but comes back to United and seems bored half the time.

I think when he wants to play he could still be the best player in the world, I think a lot will depend on who United sign in the next 6 weeks.

The Euros could be a thing as he seems to lovely that massive stage and playing for France.