EPL Daily Flips

• Does anyone think we’ll see or are thinking of flipping players on some of the daily premiership games?

For example maybe buying Ings when Southampton play Norwich on the Friday, in the hope he does well. Then if he does, selling him during his in-play spike and buying into say Aubameyang for Arsenal v West Ham on Saturday and so on...

I’d maybe we won’t see this unless it’s midweek games with no other leagues playing.

• You’ll have to factor in the commission you’ll pay for it to be profitable.

The old tactic was to sell just before kick off the following week as people buy in; be interesting to monitor this when it starts. Not something I get involved in myself

• @Sav2000 said in EPL Daily Flips:

You’ll have to factor in the commission you’ll pay for it to be profitable.

The old tactic was to sell just before kick off the following week as people buy in; be interesting to monitor this when it starts. Not something I get involved in myself

I don’t normally do this either but with matches every day it’s more tempting, especially with how some of the matches will fall. I might have a go but with very small numbers to test the water. Obviously you’ll also need an element of luck.