Timo Werner???

• Sorry I am very new to this. I have 5 shares in Werner, after yesterday’s news why is his price free falling?

• @NewUser319260 Have a read of this thread on him.

There is a lot of reasons he will go up and down in price on here.

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/17269/timo-werner/139

• He’s not freefalling as you say. He’s fell 10p from his peak and will be up again in no time. A very small percentage drop.

• @NewUser319260 But you probably bought at a peak on the back of the Chelsea news. And now the dust is settling and people are trying to work out if he will rocket in value or drop down, he is probably going back to his current real value price.

• One major factor is people listing for sale, but not having actually sold the shares. They will delist tomorrow if he bags a brace and price will rise again.
    Second factor is the people on her with massive amounts of money who buy at the bottom and sell near the peak for a quick profit, the pumpers and dumpers for want of a better term. Hang in there he will make you money mate.

• @NewUser319260 he’s gone up by over a quid in the last 2 months and his price has only dropped 12p. Hardly a free fall - if you’ve bought him then zoom out a bit and look at what his price has done in recent times. Players aren’t gonna keep rising forever

• I started here in February(could have timed that better!) and Timo Werner is my best dividend earner by some way....happy to hold :)

• Same happened with Haaland when he signed for Dortmund. A lot of people sold, he dropped in price, started playing & rocketed 🚀 🚀🚀🚀
    Now those same people who sold Haaland too early question him every week, whilst those who held on laugh

• Do we think he is going to start for Leipzig against bottom side Paderborn today?

• @Sinex82 Probably as Leipzig have a sound chance of 2nd spot with the fixtures remaining.

• Has it dropped to 3p per share now more media winners?

• @NewUser600411 yeah (on match days).

• Absolutely devastated 🤣

• Whilst searching for a specific Timo Werner thread I found this interesting as well

0_1591440476477_Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 11.45.35.png

Since I've held I've seen this sort of drop quite a few times only for him to rise above his previous high and more, just check his graph anyway

He does not seem to be an FI favourite which I actually think is a good thing since his price is not built on hype

Truth to the matter is he has always been seen with some disdain, so nothing new, regardless his price has kept rising and will continue to do so in the coming months, he will become more popular and will continue to score goals because that is what he does and when it does watch the hype catch up

• @Silver said in Timo Werner???:

Whilst searching for a specific Timo Werner thread I found this interesting as well

0_1591440476477_Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 11.45.35.png

Since I've held I've seen this sort of drop quite a few times only for him to rise above his previous high and more, just check his graph anyway

He does not seem to be an FI favourite which I actually think is a good thing since his price is not built on hype

Truth to the matter is he has always been seen with some disdain, so nothing new, regardless his price has kept rising and will continue to do so in the coming months, he will become more popular and will continue to score goals because that is what he does and when it does watch the hype catch up

I like you Mr Silver, in many threads I've seen you pop up in, you come across as a very wise person mate. Find myself disagreeing with you very rarely 👍

• @ScouseSte Cool thanks I appreciate that!

• @Silver not sure what will happen but he is decent for PB and at least while the transfer sitch is around is proving good for MB too! Think Chelsea is a good fit for him too, over Liverpool, and similarly he is Germany's spearhead. So I think there are many logical reasons for holding but FI doesn't always operate on such grounds

• I wouldn’t worry about the temporary drop in Werner, it’s just people taking profits. His price is only going one way 🚀 Potentially could be one of the best Strikers in the PL, Champions League and the main man for German at Euros/World Cup. He will get more media being in England and when they open it up to Germany then it’s a Win Win

• @FootballArgos For sure and it baffles me sometimes but theres lots going for Werner mid to long term anyway and that sort of works as my safety net on him.

A lot would have to go wrong for him to crash big time and realistically I don't see that happening

What happened here is that some folk saw this as their exit point to take their profit, fair enough, whilst other seeing the price drop became aprehensive and lost faith.

Whilst disapointing to watch it does not concern me too much as I've got a nice holding on him and will continue to get my divs whilst I pick my exit point too