All time P&L

• Hi All

Does everyone else’s all time P&L add up, as mine doesn’t unless I’m missing something. Very possible

Port show profit of £1552
    Div show £452
    Cash balance £1.25
    Referral bonus £60
    With no with drawals

All time P&L shows as £2657 So out by approx £600
    Am I missing something or do other peoples not add up? Thanks in advance

• @Livelee maybe I should just ask. Does your P&L add up using the figures from above. Yes or no will do. If you all come back with yes. I’ll know there’s a glitch with my account

• Pretty sure that it's a known problem that the PL figures are incorrect

• Mine is always correct. The 7 day and 24hr aren’t but the all time P&L always has been.

• @Livelee any deposit bonuses?

• @ChazFI123 Really? obviously I didn’t know, not been here that long and not noticed it before, strange considering figures are a big part of the platform, It’s not exactly a hard thing to get right😂

• @Livelee I could be wrong, but I know that in the Q&A people were asking him about them updating the figures that are displayed on the main page

• @FootballArgos no mate only bonus showing is the £60 ref bonus. Is your correct?

• @ChazFI123 is yours correct

• Have you sold players? Your current port profit is only relevant to your current players

• Have you had any other bonus money, from deposit bonuses or Super matchday points, and all that double divs money from before? All of that gets lumped into your all time P/L but would not be accounted for by either the current p/l or the divs amount shown (Because they listed all that as marketing bonus, so isn't counted as either CA or Divs). Check your transaction history i guess see if that gives you the missing difference.

• @GSP yeah I have traded player but I haven’t withdrawn anything so then figures should match up. Or am I’m a cabbage?

• @Chris-C don’t think I have had any of that. Would that not show under bonus. Can’t be arsed to go through the long transaction list 😂. Using the same figures I’ve used does yours add up. Or are some of your profits hidden? I think there just trying to make me think I’m doing better than I real am 😁.

• @Livelee said in All time P&L:

Hi All

Does everyone else’s all time P&L add up, as mine doesn’t unless I’m missing something. Very possible

Port show profit of £1552
    Div show £452
    Cash balance £1.25
    Referral bonus £60
    With no with drawals

All time P&L shows as £2657 So out by approx £600
    Am I missing something or do other peoples not add up? Thanks in advance

I've had a few so might be wrong here....

I can't work out if your figures are correct unless you show what your total deposits are?
    But I dont think your taking into account any profit made on previous trades.
    For instance you are putting your current port profit down but you could of sold shares for a £60 profit that now obviously aren't in your port so that figure has not been allowed for. I suspect that's where the £60 discrepancy is.
    So if you take the figure of your total deposits and subtract all the figures you listed in your original post I suspect the figure left will be what your all time p and l is showing as.

• @Livelee Mine doesn't add up either with just the figures you are going off, for me i have current p/l = 883 cash = 14, divs = 338 adding that up with no withdrawals gives £1235, but all time P/L is £1357. But i know i had about £34 ish extra in the double divs promo, about £45 ish from a deposit bonus from way back, SMDP was like a £1.5 ish and i also have about £40 profit on completed trades for players that i dont hold anymore. this gets me to 1355.50 ish so close enough give or take a few quid that i have forgotten about.

• @Chris-C as I said above, his figures wont add up without knowing total deposits. Those figures don't take into account profit/loss made on previous trades

• @Splurger_Dan yeah i wasn't disagreeing, i was just showing that you could get from his figures given to the total all time p/l so long as you knew what extras you have had on top of normal CA and divs.

Indeed if you did want to check your all time p/l is correct then yeah it is just port worth + cash - deposits.

I agree that the figures at the top of the screen don't add up, but i think that's by design rather then a glitch so to speak.

• @Splurger_Dan thanks dan you are most likely correct. I just thought coz my previous profits had gone straight back into my port without withdrawing it should add up like that, Deposited 12k. With around £100 commission, I know that makes my. % return not look great but a large part of that only went in during lock down to give me something to do, it was either that or talk to the mrs😁.
    Port is now £18500.

• @Chris-C thanks Chris

• @Livelee even more confused now shows 12k deposit with £18500 port. But all time P&L only 2657. They have defo messes up me numbers 🤯