30 day in play divs?

• So as a new starter struggling to understand the renew feature after 30 days, do I have to sell in that 30 days to renew for another inplay div or do I just hold?

• @trig said in 30 day in play divs?:

So as a new starter struggling to understand the renew feature after 30 days, do I have to sell in that 30 days to renew for another inplay div or do I just hold?

There is no renew feature.

Say you buy 20 Morelos futures today.

They are eligible for in play dividends (goal, assist, clean sheet) for 30 days from the date of purchase.

Once the 30 days are up, the 20 futures you own are no longer eligible for IPDs, so now the only other means of making money (other than via capital appreciation) from the player is by MB (media buzz) or PB (performance buzz).

I say this to all the new starts and sound like a broken record, but have a read of this thread;

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/5017/all-things-football-index/217

It was created a while back by a fellow user (misto🥰) and is basically a beginners guide. It was written so that new starts wouldn't make the same mistakes that we all did when we first joined!

After that, If you still have questions ... ask away! 👍

• Well that was my way of thinking as well, that after 30 days you would no longer be eligible for IPD but it says in their on academy if you renew the hold then you are eligible??????????

Liked the Morelos comment hahaha

• It took me a while to get to grips with this. I first thought "how can I make money if I have to keep buying every 30 days?"

IPD's are only a small (but good) part of the platform. Buying just for IPD is too risky for me but others may do well from it. Good luck in finding your feet.

• What’s happened with media divs. What happened to playing 5p for first place

• @Magpie9 you only get 3p on match days