Ocampos

• Lots of transfer speculation to Barcelona, Real Madrid and the Premiership amongst Arsenal and Utd (lol like a milliin others)

Seville play Thursday night (i think its a single game day)
    Also in europa league.

Ocampos (25) is a regular performer for them (22 games 10 goals 2 assists) .. . My tip for you guys at 1.26 or so is really good value : )

• @MI25 Have also bought into Ocampos over the last 2 weeks through Werner/Havertz dividends. Was on hot form before COVID came along after a slow start, Sevilla is the first game back in La Liga so attention straightaway, more generally well placed for CL next year.

Don't believe much of the 'interest' in truth but having read some Spanish press, Sevilla do appear ready to sell someone due to the crisis and he is one of their most saleable assets. Put all together, good reasons to hold at a decent price.

• I hold 600 and think hes one of the best buys in la liga. The fact that Seville are the first game back is a bonus as theyll be in the spotlight very soon

• Think hes on penalties now aswel. I dont own to old for me

• @MickTurbo

Yeh - is involved consistently. Good age.. I plan to hold long term keeping world cup in mind

• @Splurger_Dan said in Ocampos:

Think hes on penalties now aswel. I dont own to old for me

This (penalty taker) is the only reason I would get involved.

I was previously a holder and watched him several times this season. He doesnt get involved in build up play, so isn't particularly great for PB, but is the most likely midfielder to score in that team.

So, given that a penalty could amount to a game winning goal, I'd say he is a pretty decent hold.

Also, he could very easily be reclassified as a forward at some point, so one to keep an eye on.

• @Splurger_Dan said in Ocampos:

What is your age limit mate just out of interest?
    You always had that strategy?

• @Neil2265 that comment by dan prompted me onto his profile page to view his full port since ocampos is only 25 himself, and he does indeed specialize in youth

• @MickTurbo said in Ocampos:

@Neil2265 that comment by dan prompted me onto his profile page to view his full port since ocampos is only 25 himself, and he does indeed specialize in youth

25?? Holy shit, the lad is past it!!

• @Neil2265 said in Ocampos:

@Splurger_Dan said in Ocampos:

What is your age limit mate just out of interest?
    You always had that strategy?

@johnboywalker @MickTurbo I was taking the piss🎣, also Ocampos is 26 next month😉

@Neil2265 I try to stay under 25 and want them to be fairly proven at pb if there in the higher end of that bracket.
    Did'nt have this strategy at the start, had the likes of Pogba Kane, Neymar back then.
    For some time now I've stuck to longterm youth strategy. A mix of quality players under 25 with top pb for their age or signs of pb, wonderkids and those with potential for big moves. I feel it is still a diverse port.
    I can see there is obviously plenty of value outside of this age group but by having a clear criteria and strategy I think it keeps me focused and helps me maximise profits rather than splurging all over the market💦!

• @Splurger_Dan

'In order to be a successful trader, one must first learn to control the urge to splurge'.
    Splurger_Dan, 07/07/2020.

• @johnboywalker said in Ocampos:

@Splurger_Dan

'In order to be a successful trader, one must first learn to control the urge to splurge'.
    Splurger_Dan, 07/07/2020.

That's going on my signature☝️
    🤣🤣🤣
    Formerly Impulse_Splurger now I have learnt to Splurge responsibility due to the guidance of my sponsor Johnnyboy.

• @Splurger_Dan

Haha, I prefer ...

'please splurge responsibly'.

• @MickTurbo

Yep.. single game.. thursday night at 9pm - as youbsay first game of la.liga return plenty of attention.