The Football Index Survey.

• Aparently the survey is due out any time now and the Q and A was a bit of a shambles.

I thought if we could raise a few ideas and get a general consensus, we would be speaking as a forum group. Not manipulating the survey, just ensuring the right areas are targeted.

If you would like to leave a comment and then perhaps my glamorous assistant @Dalian-Smith could work his magic on one of his now legendary polls to ensure FI are hearing what we want them to hear.

The more likes for the comment the better obviously.

Thanks.

• The re-introduction of the Instant Sell facility.

Traders purchased players under the impression that IS was to stay on the table.
    Correct decision by FI to withdraw it temporarily to ensure the stability of the index and very much appreciated by us all.
    I feel that going forward it will also have a negative effect on trades at the lower end of the market.

• Well after an interesting debate on a thread i started, I still think any reviews to either the PB matrix or MB system (after these forthcoming reviews have happened) need to occur no more frequently than every TWO years.

That's the only thing I personally want. Whatever matrix changes happens now, we will have plenty of time to restructure our ports and then at least 18 months to recoup any losses from having to IS any duds under the new changes

• @ScouseSte
    Deserves an up-vote. They should know what they're doing now with PB/MB
    If they're asking you to place a 3 - yr bet(or whatever it is nowadays) you have a right to know what the terms will be for the majority of that hold.

I guess that's the basic principle.

• Goalkeepers have a pivotal role in football.
    The fact that 3 years in, they still have little or no value is ridiculous.

Alter the PB so they can compete with Defenders or give them their own category.

• @Dronny-Gaz said in The Football Index Survey.:

Goalkeepers have a pivotal role in football.
    The fact that 3 years in, they still have little or no value is ridiculous.

Alter the PB so they can compete with Defenders or give them their own category.

Certainly the time has come to give them a category to themselves on gold days.

• @kristiang85
    Every match day really.
    It's a team game and goalkeepers are a part of that team.
    Even if the PB Divs are reduced for Bronze days. They deserve recognition.

• Give us rules and measures to trade by locked in for 3 years minimum.

Put time stamps visible on the players in our ports.

Just count all media (put more negative points in for words like rape, crime etc) and keep your fingers out of it.

• Definitely, confirmation on the process and length of time for DD and EDD needs to be resolved as this seems to be an ongoing issue for many

• Auction system for IPOS because we all know at the moment its a fucking shambles, there is some great talent not on the platform and I would hate to see them put on the system in the current way.

• @Westy one per thread you greedy git. šŸ˜‚

Have you scouted my Gonzalo Escalante yet? šŸ˜‰

• Allow points to count on media for reference to a players name and not the need for full name. Bollox.
    Also get rid of the word united having bonus points ... such an outdated pointless outlier that needs fixing

• @FI_Marc @FI_Mark
    Reward the loyalty of longterm traders who have kept their money in the platform by not implementing big changes to PB matrix that effectively change our bet which is supposed to be a three year bet.
    I understand tweaks and changes need to happen for the growth of the platform but the lack of stability caused by Adam Cole not ruling out PB matrix changes only stifles trading making traders hold back the amount of money deposited and agrivates loyal traders that have invested for the long term.
    My confidence in FI is high but a mistake of completely undermining the stability of bets that have been placed for 3 years and effectively moving the goal posts would result in me taking my money (70k) elsewhere and would result in an exodus of your loyal traders. With an ever improving competitor to FI now emerging there is an alternative that some have already moved to don't allow a snow ball effect!

• @Splurger_Dan
    PB/MB stability seems to be the big winner so far.
    Rightly so. This is real money we're talking about!

@Splurger_Dan
    PB/MB stability seems to be the big winner so far.
    Rightly so. This is real money we're talking about!

Absolutely! Good thread this, I hope FI are taking note and passing it on to AC!

@Westy one per thread you greedy git. šŸ˜‚

Have you scouted my Gonzalo Escalante yet? šŸ˜‰

Just sending you my report to the free speaking forum

• @Splurger_Dan
    The idea hopefully is that traders concentrate on targeted areas in their forum replies, highlighting what needs dealing with.

Rather than 10 000 random replies :-

Change the colour on Android background, it hurts my eyes! šŸ˜

Where can I buy an FI pen? šŸ˜

Give us free money! šŸ˜

Rather a few focused replies :-

KEEP ALTERING PB AND WE'LL LEAVE!

STOP MESSING WITH OUR BETS!

POWER TO THE GOALKEEPERS!
    (that's my personal agenda and IS. Just thought I'd slip it in without anyone noticing!)

• @Dronny-Gaz

A f****n down vote.
    You can't help some people!
    šŸ–•šŸ–• šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• @Dronny-Gaz I agree about GKs the only thing I will say is, should they be worth more than defenders as that could happen, it's a very select category and could see some prices rise above Ā£2.

Maybe have a smaller payout for them or just double their clean sheet value, i guess FI have to find a middle ground.

• @Splurger_Dan

Dan this is the perfect example of what I've been trying to get across mate, thank you.

What is evident now is that so many people initially misunderstood when FI said they would guarantee a dividend review every 12 months, thinking it meant a PB matrix review.
    So when it was dragged out of Adam Cole in the q&a that one is happening in 2-3 months time, there was no real kickback or outrage - many people wrongly assumed it was due. It wasn't.

In reality, we should all be going nuts because FI might again be tinkering with 3 year bets that some traders had made shortly after the last review or might have only just made last week! But unfortunately if we speak out we get accused of self-interest and false accusations of hoping particular holds don't get affected etc.

The truth is this...if these media and matrix reviews take place in August, they need to be FIXED and not open to adjustment until a longer period of time than 12 months (every 2 years is my preferred time scale) WHATEVER the outcome. ,
    If crosses are suddenly deemed worthless and all of a sudden tackles are now worth twice as much, so be it - we must abide by the rules and play the game in front of us, without spending the next 18 months whining about tackles and how the best cental defenders are now worth more than wingbacks etc. We will have a few months to assess and purchase the players who have benefited from the new tweaks and a futher 12-16 months to profit from them until trading slows on them in anticipation of the next review.

Basically, I believe we need to get FI to categorically rule out annual changes to the systems upon which we are using to judge where to place a 3 year bet, not a 1 year one! Because the ONLY people this far too frequent set of changes will benefit is FI. No trader will benefit from such a regular interference.