Werner - Good time to buy?

• Price has dropped significantly. Good time to pick him up for cheap or is he in free fall now?

• I'd leave it a while longer, will still drop more

I hold and will top up when I think hes bottomed

• The spread is quite big right now so try to get him through match engine is my advice.

If you're in it for the long term it doesn't really matter when you buy.

Buy in installments if you're not sure.

• I think he will drop some more once deals go through

• On the Werner train, got 20 so far at £5.90. Should get constant MB for a week unless something else happens. Seen the same in other players were they get a big rise then dip, then rise again. Now might be the time.

• @NewUser608703 said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

Price has dropped significantly. Good time to pick him up for cheap or is he in free fall now?

Hell no! 😐

Priced as he was going to Liverpool yet ends up at Chelsea.

• 5th werner thread in a week🙄

• @Splurger_Dan said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

5th werner thread in a week🙄

Maybe we should have a Werner Poll to vote on how many Werner Polls is too many? 😂

• @Ericali Do you not think the Chelsea transfer will be better for his game time? Would have also been competing with Salah, Mane and Firminho for PB instead he will be against Abraham and CHO.

• I think he will get some decent mb but its all dependant on performance.

Lukaku was around £5 to start with at Utd when he signed and just tanked gradually to about over a quid I think.

• As long as he doesn't end up at Inter Milan or At Madrid I think I'm ok

• Got in at £1.92 and as my boy is a Chelsea fan this is perfect he will be the biggest name at Chelsea. At Liverpool or any other top 6 club might not be the same as battling for positions eg Kane or any 3 of Liverpool. Been on here long enough to know that selling after a move to the prem is a bad move. moving away from the prem it’s a different story. E.g hazard il b holding for the max period that’s for sure. Many divs to come this season and leading up to next.
    For the record I am no Chelsea fan!

• @Ericali said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

@NewUser608703 said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

Price has dropped significantly. Good time to pick him up for cheap or is he in free fall now?

Hell no! 😐

Haaland was priced to go to United, roughly £4 at the time and we all know how that end up now

• @Pez said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

@Ericali Do you not think the Chelsea transfer will be better for his game time? Would have also been competing with Salah, Mane and Firminho for PB instead he will be against Abraham and CHO.

Ziyech/Jorginho will be one FKs & Penalties.

At RB Werner takes the pens. I think his PB could suffer at Chelsea as he's no longer the BIG fish.

Why should he be over double the price of Tammy? He's hit 13 goals in 25 PL games, is English & is 22.

Werner has hit 16 goals in 30 Bundesliga games, is German & is 24.

At Liverpool Werner would have got more media coverage, at Chelsea he's just signed for a much smaller club.

I wouldn't buy anyway.

• This post is deleted!

• @Silver said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

@Ericali said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

@NewUser608703 said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

Hell no! 😐

Haaland was priced to go to United, roughly £4 at the time and we all know how that end up now.

He went up to £4.81 at the peak of the Man united rumours.
    However its a slightly different scenario as Haaland is 5 years younger than Werner and there is still the potential of him
    moving to Man united as well as him becoming a generational talent similar to Mbappe.

Whereas if Werner moves to Chelsea at 24, the likelihood of him moving on to the holy grail in FI terms which is Man united is virtually nil - He obviously a decent player but not an elite level one(or likely to become one for me).

• @Ericali What the media that has been talking about him for the past two months would stop talking about him because he signed for Chelsea. Since the Chelsea story came out he's been killing MB

• @Advinculas-Index I think hes good enough to tear the Premier League apart

• @Ericali said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

@Pez said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

@Ericali Do you not think the Chelsea transfer will be better for his game time? Would have also been competing with Salah, Mane and Firminho for PB instead he will be against Abraham and CHO.

Ziyech/Jorginho will be one FKs & Penalties.

At RB Werner takes the pens. I think his PB could suffer at Chelsea as he's no longer the BIG fish.

Why should he be over double the price of Tammy? He's hit 13 goals in 25 PL games, is English & is 22.

Werner has hit 16 goals in 30 Bundesliga games, is German & is 24.

At Liverpool Werner would have got more media coverage, at Chelsea he's just signed for a much smaller club.

I wouldn't buy anyway.

I’m not sure why either Jorginho/Ziyech would be taking penalties if instead of Werner. Tbh we don’t know for sure but Werner could easily be on FKs too. They’ll probably be a rotation on FKs, and I’d include Alonso in that too unless they replace him.

It’s a fair point to compare him to Abraham’s price, but I would argue that Abraham is underpriced with his goal record, his age and the being English.

A lot of this comes down to if Chelsea can challenge for the title and the Champions League, that will help their media and their prices a lot, especially a marque player like Werner. I’m not saying they definitely will cause the squad is still not up to par yet, but that’s the bet people will take.

• @Silver said in Werner - Good time to buy?:

@Ericali What the media that has been talking about him for the past two months would stop talking about him because he signed for Chelsea. Since the Chelsea story came out he's been killing MB

Yeh. He's the current story. 👍

You do understand Chelsea are smaller than Liverpool & Liverpool are smaller than Manchester United?

Less fans means less target audience for click bait.

He had better media potential at Liverpool is all I'm saying - not that it's impossible for him to win media at Chelsea.