M Arnold

• After brief research - I see he is regular set piece taker for Woflsburg and has a sweet left foot. He seems a really good PB player as he posted around 127 today without goal or assist.

Your thoughts please - i think at 1.09 is it good value?
    Experienced FI users advice would be appreciated.

• Does 14 months count as experienced? I bought about 50 shares in him a month or two ago and he's won pb div's a couple of times. However, it's quite odd that he is down for me in value. Maybe it's because he has been there for a while that everyone imagines he is 30.

He's perplexing for me,but the div's are useful for reinvesting ATM while the rest of my port is pretty static

• @MI25 He is a good solid pb player. If his team wins he’s usually scores well!

im pretty sure he will hit £1.50 the next good game he has next season especially if Wolfsburg can hold on to that last Europa league spot.

Buy more now while he’s cheap.

• @Moukoko

I think he isnt a fancy name and looks older than he actually is 😂 but he has ability to posts high scores. . .if he continues this way in the rest ofnthe games then he is heading in one direction only. He's only 25 or so! I'm in and 14 months is good experience : )

• He's my biggest hold. Trying to get more but being a scrooge with the ME. He's the main man at Wolfsburg, hoping they qualify for Europe next year. Bigger clubs will be looking at him too.

• I think he's a hidden gem of a player for FI

• @Sonnyjim said in M Arnold:

@MI25 He is a good solid pb player. If his team wins he’s usually scores well!

im pretty sure he will hit £1.50 the next good game he has next season especially if Wolfsburg can hold on to that last Europa league spot.

Buy more now while he’s cheap.

Thanks!

• @Westy

Wow so a defo then : )

• Now you have your answer delete this post so the rest of us can top up and try and get a good price on the ME 👍

• @MI25 the only warning il give is that I haven't seen much cap at all, I went big a while back at 1.30, have topped up here n there when I thought he'd do well but the market never seems to pile on. His divs have been good though.

If divs go up, he looks great value, bit like a Parejo, savanier type pb player for me.

• @Westy

I fully get ya. Great tip. Thanks

• He seems to be doing very well at the moment and I've enjoyed a few PB wins out of him. The lack of capital appreciation will be a mix of things. The matching engine will mean that people are trying to get greedy with the best prices, and the market has also started to shift away from the German based players as they only have 4 games left and other leagues are back shortly.

I think I'll be looking to top up on him but I'll be waiting for a few weeks as I think I'll get a better price when the market has shifted even further from ze Germans.

• @Yellow

Yeh why not. But i dont see further drop in him.. . He already dropped from around 130+ regardless of new matrix his price should be going only up as its already low xompared to other PB players. .. all opinions though and time will tell.