Serie A back on 20 June (any tips?)

• I’ve been trying to look into some new purchases in the division. I see Juve have a string of fixtures and I’ll be topping up on Dybala and Ronaldo. Do you recommend these and any others?

• Luis Alberto looks like a decent option, good base PB and well below his peak earlier on in the season.

• Inter have class fixtures so have been topping up on Brozovic and sensi personally

• A little while ago I asked @FIBENman to do some comparisons for me with his index edge tools because Serie A is chokka with really good PB midfielders. I hold LoPell and will probably throw some more money at one of the others at some point in the coming week but with it being so competitive, I do think there could be good money to be made by looking at forwards and defenders.

A forward I do hold, and think is gonna have a lot going for him in the next 2 years is Fede Chiesa who is repeatedly linked to Utd (yeh I know), but is also linked with the bigger serie A teams which I think is a virtual certainty, if not this summer then next. Very good player who's PB is somewhat scuppered by playing in a pretty poor team, but in a winning side I think he will be a very good PB forward and as a result, a lot more expensive than he is today

• Seria A teams have more fixtures remaining than other clubs, especially those who are still in European competitions.

Fixtures Remaining

• Prem = 9/10
    • Seria A = 12 /13
    • Bunds = 8
    • La Liga = 11

Of the teams that are still in Europe, Juventus, Napoli and Roma have 12 league games, whilst Inter and Atalanta have 13 league games.

• Atalanta are already through to the next round.
    • Inter have both matches with Getafe still to play.
    • Juventus were losing 1-0 to Lyon (Lyon are away in the return fixture)
    • Napoli were 1-1 with Barcelona (Napoli are away in the return)
    • Roma have both matches with Sevilla still to play

This means Inter has 15 PB fixtures scheduled, plus potentially another 3-5 games if they make it to the final of the Europa, which will be determined by how many legs the Quarters and Semi's are played over. (Usually it's 2 legs but there's talk of them just being 1 leg each).

To put that into perspective, Inter have 15-20 PB games, where as teams in Ligue 1 don't have any games left.

• Calhanoglu and theo hernandez

• @MickTurbo I second the chiesa vote! And he’s last year of contract which you assume he won’t extend and somebody may get a bargain in these times when people can’t afford big fees

• @chippy

I'm down woth calhanoglu .. 500 .. . I see great value.in him .. . Surprised at how low in value he is so expecting decent rise.

• I would say Fabian Ruiz, Christian Eriksen, Dybala, Skriniar, Gosens are all excellent value and could rise significantly.

Cheaper punts who could be competing for PB divs: Mario Rui (67p) ans Nainggolan (59p).

• Is there any reason why Jordan Veretout is so cheap? Not amazing PB avg but his PB max shows the potential is there. I know there’s more competition within Roma midfield Pelegrini etc but this still strikes me as cheap. I picked up 400 at 64p via ME.... previously trading at almost double that amount.

• Don't know why but this is the one league i can't get into.
    I don't own a single Serie A player and know very little about the majority of them.
    Anyone else or just me?😂

• Just a couple of budget suggestions from me for anyone seeking value lower down the spectrum:

Antonin Barak 30p

25y/o attacking midfielder on loan at Lecce from Udinese. Got the odd goal in him including 5 in 16 for Czech Rep who will be at the Euros.

Sofyan Amrabat 52p

22y/o bustling midfielder on loan at Verona from Fiorentina. Limited goal/assist contribution but does contribute to build up and more output should come. Morocco international.

Gagliardini (44p), lots of fixtures for Inter and transfer links. Simeone (56p), started to bang in goals/assists for Cagliari on loan from Fiorentina, Argentina international and Mancini (72p), Italy international at Roma who have lots of fixtures.

I hold 100 shares of each. Just some cheaper options that I see logical reasons why they might revisit previous peaks (At least once in three years!) and more. Please do your own research and good luck.

• Very cheap option but Ashley Young for Inter if they have loads of fixtures, think he's agreed another year long deal

• Think Aaron Ramsey maybe a good shout I picked up a 100 @ 90p last week he currently stands at £1.02.This break should get him fit again and with all Juve fixtures he could well get a decent run and as we all know on his day he is a great player.

• Nahitan Nandez (56p) - young Uruguayan international who recently moved from Boca Juniors to Cagliari in Summer 2019. He won't be at Cagliari for much longer than another season before he moves onto bigger and better things. Linked with several PL teams, including Leicester and West Ham.

Marash Kumbulla (£1.02) - 20 year old Albanian defender who is very highly rated. Another linked with a raft of PL sides (Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea) and also widely tipped to move to Juventus. With Demiral out long term, Chiellini and Bonucci getting no younger and rumours that Rugani might be moved on he could be a good fit there. Expect him to rise over the next 6months or so.

I hold both Nandez and Kumbulla. One I'm tempted by is Karol Linetty. He is way off his his pre-corona virus peak of 66p, now at 46p. Sampdoria have had a poor season and he's struggled with injuries. His return should help the team improve their form and also see him rise. A full Polish international too.

• Manuel Locatelli - managed to pick up 500 with a hefty discount on the ME.

No way he stays at Sassuolo when you read what’s being said about him.

• See my thread about Robin Gosens £1.19 plays for Atalanta.

• Ciro Immobile £1.98
    Having the season of his life and reached a high of £2.80 before covid-19.

• @CptMorgan demiral is back in July mate

• @Jdog I thought he's been back a month or two now