Robins Gosens (£1.19) / 25 years old / Atalanta

• What is everyones thoughts on Robins Gosens (£1.19) currently plays left wingback for Atalanta and is 25 years old.
    His goals/assists return this season has been rather impressive. Hopefully he can continue his perfomances when Serie A restarts.

Has been linked with Chelsea in past month or so too.

Does anyone have any idea on his PB scores?

0_1591700494622_upload-b4b7569b-ae28-4b70-a5b0-67dc2306ce71

• Definitely a good buy. Serie A starting back soon. Atalanta either in it virtually in the next round in Champions League.
    The wing back that the FI matrix loves.
    Have a look at this lad too.

0_1591701011135_Screenshot_20200609-120751.png

Scored 2 in the Champions League recently and a very tempting price.

People may say Castagne, but I think he's out if favour. Decent hold for a transfer though.

Do your own research though.👍

• He's no Martin Hinteregger, but I do hold 😉

He should get a move in a few years and he's decent enough for PB. Do worry that he needs a prem move to increase dramatically in price given he's already pretty high

• @Sinex82
    According to Indexgain, his PB average is 98.45 and his max is 220.

• Hateboer and Castagne have been very good holds for me.

• Great player and good value at his current price considering his goals and assists return, and his PB showings. However, he is a wingback and like all wingbacks at present, people are treading carefully as any potential change to PB matrix could impact him and others of a similar role.

I wouldn’t be put off for now though, especially with Serie A now returning.

• @Erased-Citizen People are understandably wary of players who cross a lot like TAA, Kostic in case the matrix is reviewed and points for attempted crosses is reduced/removed but I think it’s quite short sighted to paint all wide players with the same brush (not aiming this at you by the way). The likes of Gosens, Hateboer, Castagne don’t actually cross that much so I don’t see a matrix change of this nature impacting their PB output massively. There’s definitely an opportunity to bet against the market while wing back prices are still restrained. Gosens is a great example of this.

• @MikeWagner said in Robins Gosens (£1.19) / 25 years old / Atalanta:

@Erased-Citizen People are understandably wary of players who cross a lot like TAA, Kostic in case the matrix is reviewed and points for attempted crosses is reduced/removed but I think it’s quite short sighted to paint all wide players with the same brush (not aiming this at you by the way). The likes of Gosens, Hateboer, Castagne don’t actually cross that much so I don’t see a matrix change of this nature impacting their PB output massively. There’s definitely an opportunity to bet against the market while wing back prices are still restrained. Gosens is a great example of this.

That is a valid point as some will certainly be more affected than others. I’m personally still treading carefully though until things become clearer but there are opportunities to get them at a good price if you feel the effect will be minimal.