Goretzka

• At 1.68 i can't understand .. . Obviously for me I've bought in .. he is 25 years of age playing for he best german side Bayern .. scores, tackles and creates goals .. raving reviews from the german coach also.

Once the changes are in place re matrix etc or maybe before... i see a big rise in this player.

• his price is about right

• @deano

Interesting opinion.. so Fred of Utd is at 1.61 .. arguable notbtheir first choice midfielder also.. . Overpriced?

• I'd say Fred probably overpriced but man Utd players always skew higher.

Goretzka is undervalued for me in comparison to similar players. He's a mainstay of Bayern team so lots of league wins, lots of champions league games plus Euros and world cup for Germany before your 3 year hold is up at which point he may just be coming into his prime at 28ish

• @MI25 said in Goretzka:

At 1.68 i can't understand .. . Obviously for me I've bought in .. he is 25 years of age playing for he best german side Bayern .. scores, tackles and creates goals .. raving reviews from the german coach also.

Once the changes are in place re matrix etc or maybe before... i see a big rise in this player.

It’s the Thiago Alcantara V Goretzka battle. And it’s giving me a headache. Basically they both occupy the same position. Thiago is No1 choice, but has been injured last few games. Hence Goretska’s run of games. But now Thiago is back, there is a very real chance the big “G”will go back to bench warming. They are both great FI holds, but they are cancelling each other out at the moment. 😑

• @Valhalla
    Agree that both players on paper look real value and to be upfront I have Thiago as I just can’t ignore how good a player he is , I’m a sucker for eye test first stats second.
    I would go as far as saying Thiago is possibly the best all round technical footballer in the entire league.
    However the isssue with both is the elephant in room which is kimmiich . For a player to be a strong PB hold it’s not ideal to have such competition in your own team. It’s a watching brief for me to see how Thiago does on his return but in his abscence everything goes through kimich making it very hard for others to beat him for top midfield at Munich not to mind the rest of league .
    Similar example is Robertson one of my fav players in league and the 3 highest valued fullback in world football at moment.
    He might play for my team , I couldn’t rate him any higher but problem is 9 times out of 10 he gonna be out scored by Trent or vvd making him pretty worthless on the index for me as much as I hate to see it.

• @MI25 remind me what the MB yields look like for Fred and Goretska?

• @BMCG Thiago is an eye test treat. Unreal technical ability.

• @CBN

Forget MB. In 6 months time comoare the prices of goretzka and fred and you'll have your answer : )

• @Valhalla

I cant see Goretzka on the bench. If the manager decides.on kimmich and thiago then goretzka plays no. 10 muller will move to the right. Also Goretzka is more of a goal threat than thiago. Thiago is a play maker .. a top one for that matter.. .goretzka is dynamic in all aspects.. . Lets see how it shapes out.. .

• @MI25 in the past, Goretzka has been the fall guy. He’s had a lot of bench time, unable to crack the starting XI. But if he keeps playing well, he will become too good to leave out.

• I read somewhere Goretska transformed physically during lockdown and came back looking much stronger....always been a decent player.

• @NewUser550313 said in Goretzka:

I read somewhere Goretska transformed physically during lockdown and came back looking much stronger....always been a decent player.

You can say that again....

0_1591801730242_9BD629E5-10A8-4467-A799-9AE9BFF10B99.jpeg

• @Coleyscrooge

He must have in portfolio for me : )

If he scores again on saturday, his price will be £2 and upwards : )

• Jeez is there anyone you don't pump @MI25 ???

• @JonesyFI-WH

Everyone has their own mind. Not about pump .. . The guys a top class player no doubts abt it . . . I'll remind you in 6 months time when his price.will be significantly higher!

• @MI25 if he becomes a constant he absolutely will be higher. Equally Alcantara could keep him out (like he’s done last few seasons) and he will be a frustrating hold. Ppl won’t want to hold benchwarmers. No certainties there mate.

• @Valhalla

Agree nobody will hold bench warmers.. . I cant see him sitting on the bench though .. . I see him playin the no. 10 role when alcantara and kimmich are fit. .. muller shifting to the right

• @Coleyscrooge said in Goretzka:

@NewUser550313 said in Goretzka:

I read somewhere Goretska transformed physically during lockdown and came back looking much stronger....always been a decent player.

You can say that again....

0_1591801730242_9BD629E5-10A8-4467-A799-9AE9BFF10B99.jpeg

Hes proper tensing there like

• @MickTurbo I had a look and it's a photo from 2018...I hope people don't think he did this in a month or so haha