Patrick Van Aarnholt

• I have noticed that Patrick Van Aarnholt has risen 7p this evening. I have him in the sell queue so i am unable to be able to see with his sell price would be through the Matching Engine without cancelling my listing in the sell queue.

Is there anyone on here who owns shares that could tell me what his current price is on the ME?

Thanks in advance.

• @Coopobot said in Patrick Van Aarnholt:

I have noticed that Patrick Van Aarnholt has risen 7p this evening. I have him in the sell queue so i am unable to be able to see with his sell price would be through the Matching Engine without cancelling my listing in the sell queue.

Is there anyone on here who owns shares that could tell me what his current price is on the ME?

Thanks in advance.

You can still see the IS price mate. Just click on his profile. It's the red sell tab saying 46p 👍
    0_1591730779435_Screenshot_20200609-202450_Football INDEX.jpg

• @Splurger_Dan

Change your name if you are gonna sit on a cash balance!

• @Splurger_Dan yes i am aware of his current IS price. But if you own shares in a player, and click on the IS price, then if someone has offered more through the matching engine then a new offer comes up. It is that potential new offer that i cannot see without cancelling my place in the sell queue.

Hope that makes sense.

• @Coopobot oh right, I see what you mean.

• @London-Is-Blue said in Patrick Van Aarnholt:

@Splurger_Dan

Change your name if you are gonna sit on a cash balance!

😂Considering I ordered myself to keep a 5k+
    balance ready for the decent IPO's I would say I'm living up to the name!🙈

@Splurger_Dan yes i am aware of his current IS price. But if you own shares in a player, and click on the IS price, then if someone has offered more through the matching engine then a new offer comes up. It is that potential new offer that i cannot see without cancelling my place in the sell queue.

Hope that makes sense.

IS is the offered price. I think the average of the top offers for 300 futures?

It doesn't go higher when you click to sell unless you have less than 300. So for example if there were two bids of 150 each one priced at £1 and one priced at £2 then the average would be £1.50 which you'd see in the box. If you only had 100 to sell you could then sell them all at £2.

Think I'm right here?

• Is this guy a pirates favourite footballer? Ar’

@Splurger_Dan yes i am aware of his current IS price. But if you own shares in a player, and click on the IS price, then if someone has offered more through the matching engine then a new offer comes up. It is that potential new offer that i cannot see without cancelling my place in the sell queue.

Hope that makes sense.

This is correct and not sure why people are suggesting otherwise, but unfortunately unable to help as I don't own any of his futures. Intrigued as to why he's shot up though? Palace have a good run of fixtures?

• @FootballArgos said in Patrick Van Aarnholt:

@Coopobot said in Patrick Van Aarnholt:

Hope that makes sense.

This is correct and not sure why people are suggesting otherwise, but unfortunately unable to help as I don't own any of his futures. Intrigued as to why he's shot up though? Palace have a good run of fixtures?

The price that is shows is for one share tho. As you increase the number it will move until you get to 300 theb it'll match the average

• @ChazFI123 pirate jokes. Very good. 10 virtual points for you.

• @FootballArgos yes it is the average of 300. I own less then 300. Therefore if i go to instant sell and the highest over is above that. Then that is the price i will get (dependant on number of shares on offer at that price)
    What im trying to do is find out that top offer. Which i cant do without delisting my sales from the queue.

Seems nobody else owns pirate van aarrrrnholt though.

• Fully expect PVA will leave Palace in the summer. 1 year left on his deal and he wanted to leave in January.