Freddie Flintoff and Ryan Fredericks

• Fred is clearly not one person but 2 footballers and a retired England cricketer!!! Once he comes to England maybe he can win his own media points but today Ryan Fredericksburg got him 60 like in past Freddie Flintoff had :-D

• @Chicken-Badge haha yea I've been checking that out as well. Made me chuckle. Wonder what other news reports with Fred somewhere in it will pop up

• Come on Fred Flintstone...

Let the Bedlam in Bedrock begin

• @toaster-poster said in Freddie Flintoff and Ryan Fredericks:

Come on Fred Flintstone...

@toaster-poster said in Freddie Flintoff and Ryan Fredericks:

Come on Fred Flintstone...

Let’s Hope Right Said Fred do a charity single!! He would kill the album charts and Richard Fairbrass would get a media win or is that the other way round only Adam Cole would know I guess :-)

• Bit surprised his prise has not gone up more when theres daily stories of utd and city fighting for him, and his manger has already come out and said hes basically going to Manchester also 6.4 with bookies for either club

• @SMacFI said in Freddie Flintoff and Ryan Fredericks:

Bit surprised his prise has not gone up more when theres daily stories of utd and city fighting for him, and his manger has already come out and said hes basically going to Manchester also 6.4 with bookies for either club

Market has lost its bounce at moment only thing going up is Mo Salah! I’d love to see Liverpool go out just out of curiosity to if he will sink faster than the titanic!!!

• Will be good getting rid of mine before this weekend ... so no doubt first £15.00

After last year, not that suprised the index taking a tonking at this time of year. Next year could be very very interesting with no world cup.

Will be good getting rid of mine before this weekend ... so no doubt first £15.00

After last year, not that suprised the index taking a tonking at this time of year. Next year could be very very interesting with no world cup.

What happened last year?

• @Chicken-Badge Feels like you quizzing me.

Remember this is all pre PB,all started with Ibra big injury then money into rashford Alli Kane safe havens... Then we had some monster drops in Morata,Rodriguez and griezman when there premier moves looked in doubt/ fell through... So basically people got stung many times. I'm talking 50% drops and FI stopping instant sell to control the market. Then the market realised the safe havens weren't MB scorers and they started to go down and no one knew where to put the big money.

Players were falling left right and centre and people were taking money out of the index... Then PB got announced massive hook har about that as Adam Cole isn't the best on twitter and then prices went through the roof...

Anything to add

@Chicken-Badge Feels like you quizzing me.

Remember this is all pre PB,all started with Ibra big injury then money into rashford Alli Kane safe havens... Then we had some monster drops in Morata,Rodriguez and griezman when there premier moves looked in doubt/ fell through... So basically people got stung many times. I'm talking 50% drops and FI stopping instant sell to control the market. Then the market realised the safe havens weren't MB scorers and they started to go down and no one knew where to put the big money.

Players were falling left right and centre and people were taking money out of the index... Then PB got announced massive hook har about that as Adam Cole isn't the best on twitter and then prices went through the roof...

Anything to add

Sorry wasn’t meaning to quiz you I know about December but I’ve only been here since October so without being here a full year I’ve not got a clue has to what’s gone on this time last year.

I’ve seen share splits and other things on YouTube but can only find out off the experienced traders what to expect

Thanks for you comments appreciated

Dave

Anything to add

That Griezmann collapse was something else. I wasn't even invested in him and it was absolutely terrifying. Dropped from about £7 to £3 within a few minutes.

• @playingcards1 said in Freddie Flintoff and Ryan Fredericks:

Anything to add

That Griezmann collapse was something else. I wasn't even invested in him and it was absolutely terrifying. Dropped from about £7 to £3 within a few minutes.

I looked at him a couple of months back was at a low of £3-50 he’s now much higher in a slow market maybe could happen again? Especially if arsenal knock AM out the europa and same has Messi with Madrid happens

• @Chicken-Badge won't be so bad this year WC will give the players a higher ceiling... Last year was absolute carnage, now we have widening spreads at the 1st sign of struggles...

IMO we will see mini drops and quite a few of them, last year you could login and have £2.00 + drops... Happened a few times as well

• @playingcards1 well played got out early there and made money on griezzy luckily. Ibra hurt butLost most of my money on Jrod tho was heavily invested and boom got smaahed... All good and very diverse this time around.

Need to have a think before holidays that aren't to Canada or Sweden )

• @playingcards1 said in Freddie Flintoff and Ryan Fredericks:

Anything to add

Moratas chart was most impressive.

1 pound
    3 pound
    1 pound
    5 pound
    About 3 pound
    4 pound

Griezeman just crashed ... moratas summer on the index was something else as he was off to chelsea then milan then united then noone then chelsea

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.