🐼🚨#FigCastExtra Ep. 19🚨🐼

• Joined as always by @Sporting_Panda to discuss:

👉#FootballIndex Survey ✍️
    👉PB/MB Matrices
    👉Chelsea, Werner, Havertz & transfer season
    👉Youth players 🍼

👂⛓️Listen here: footballindexguide.com/fig_podcast/fi…

♻️/❤️Appreciated!

• @The-FIG said in 🐼🚨#FigCastExtra Ep. 19🚨🐼:

Joined as always by @Sporting_Panda to discuss:

👉#FootballIndex Survey ✍️
    👉PB/MB Matrices
    👉Chelsea, Werner, Havertz & transfer season
    👉Youth players 🍼

👂⛓️Listen here: footballindexguide.com/fig_podcast/fi…

♻️/❤️Appreciated!

Brace for impact youngster ...

Here comes the masses ... and they want to know the truth!!! 🤣🤣🤣🙈

• More interested to know what Adam Cole said mate - get it released!

• @ScouseSte said in 🐼🚨#FigCastExtra Ep. 19🚨🐼:

More interested to know what Adam Cole said mate - get it released!

Fuckin right

• @MickTurbo All in good time gents! Has been sent back to them for review.

• Banned

@The-FIG
    Released at same time to everyone? Or you still planning on making people pay to see them early?

• @MrWh1te mate he offers a paid service and has done for a number of weeks; don’t normal disagree with you but the bloke does a hell of a lot of stuff and getting paid for it is logical. With it going to FI to review there’s hardly going to be anything ground breaking in it.

Not everything is a conspiracy

• Banned

@Sav2000
    And normally the paid service is fine, when it is with other players and I don't have a problem with that.
    This is one specific that if AC releases ANYTHING that could impact the market in ANY way, it should be released to everyone at the same time.

It isn't just another member, this is the owner of the company.

• @MrWh1te Welcome back. Good to see you again.👍

• Banned

@Dalian-Smith Thank you. I am not back, just wanted a reply as it is important. Just passing through.

FIG assures me on twitter now, nothing will effect the market. I can only take his word on it and will say no more.

• @MrWh1te Don't imagine there'll be anything new announced. I see it as a Q and A take 2. I know there was quite a few disatisfied from the Q and A and this is an opportunity to redress some issues.

• Banned

@Dalian-Smith
    Which is fine. I just know (as I am sure everyone does) how AC makes a flippant comment and it effects the market.
    So it would be a concern if anyone was getting any early warning on that by paying early.
    To me it should be the sort of interview that should be released to all at same time. Because if anything goes wrong, there is gonna be a hell of a lot of people kicking up a stink and it could backfire on both FIG and AC.

But its fine, FIG assures me its fine. I have no reason to disbelieve him.

• @Sav2000 said in 🐼🚨#FigCastExtra Ep. 19🚨🐼:

@MrWh1te mate he offers a paid service and has done for a number of weeks; don’t normal disagree with you but the bloke does a hell of a lot of stuff and getting paid for it is logical. With it going to FI to review there’s hardly going to be anything ground breaking in it.

@MrWh1te is right on this mate - if Adam Cole so much as farts then traders react, depending on the strength of its smell! So if somebody who is not exempt from having an FI account is privileged to have detailed answers from Adam Cole on questions that directly relate to our bets, it's a serious question of ethics.
    Even worse is for that privileged individual to effectively hold us traders to ransom by only releasing the information early if we pay!

If it was just a general podcast with Adam during a stable time and more of a catch up than anything, fine.

But as we all know, there is so much going on right now, and after that disastrous Q&A, it's clear this is some kind of salvage operation - traders are eagerly waiting to delve back into the market on the strength of this podcast.

I used to love listening to the fig podcast but this whole debacle has really put me off.
    Profiteering from desperate traders is how it comes across. Not great.

• The fact FIG says the episode been sent to FI for review suggests FI have some kind of editorial input into this. Something perhaps the Q and A didn't have. If anything market moving does come out of this no one can say it was off the cuff.

• @ScouseSte said in 🐼🚨#FigCastExtra Ep. 19🚨🐼:

@Sav2000 said in 🐼🚨#FigCastExtra Ep. 19🚨🐼:

@MrWh1te mate he offers a paid service and has done for a number of weeks; don’t normal disagree with you but the bloke does a hell of a lot of stuff and getting paid for it is logical. With it going to FI to review there’s hardly going to be anything ground breaking in it.

@MrWh1te is right on this mate - if Adam Cole so much as farts then traders react, depending on the strength of its smell! So if somebody who is not exempt from having an FI account is privileged to have detailed answers from Adam Cole on questions that directly relate to our bets, it's a serious question of ethics.
    Even worse is for that privileged individual to effectively hold us traders to ransom by only releasing the information early if we pay!

If it was just a general podcast with Adam during a stable time and more of a catch up than anything, fine.

But as we all know, there is so much going on right now, and after that disastrous Q&A, it's clear this is some kind of salvage operation - traders are eagerly waiting to delve back into the market on the strength of this podcast.

I used to love listening to the fig podcast but this whole debacle has really put me off.
    Profiteering from desperate traders is how it comes across. Not great.

Im reliably informed that AC's evening meal the night before recording involved Asparagus, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, onions, and mushrooms so i fear that the fall out could be unprecedented.

• Banned

@Advinculas-Index Deserves to be a fall out if he is eating asparagus tbh.

• @Dalian-Smith said in 🐼🚨#FigCastExtra Ep. 19🚨🐼:

The fact FIG says the episode been sent to FI for review suggests FI have some kind of editorial input into this. Something perhaps the Q and A didn't have. If anything market moving does come out of this no one can say it was off the cuff.

That's WORSE!

"Oh it appears Adam said we will be upping dividends on Premier league players but let's edit that and save it for nearer the official announcement time"

Meanwhile FIG and his close circle stock up on premier league players but we don't hear about it for weeks

FI keep shooting themselves in the damn foot 🙈🙈

• Banned

@ScouseSte
    Lets assume the best for now :)

• @MrWh1te

It doesn't bother me that someone is getting inside info, that happens all the time, of course.

It's the fact that not only is FIG blatantly at an advantage and can restructure his port accordingly before releasing the information, he is also effectively SELLING the information earlier to traders if they sign up to that patreon thing.

Double payday for the privileged one 😏

• @ScouseSte wait for the ticker names change to
    'FiG told me to buy' 😂