Matchday thread 12/6/20

• I hold a couple of RBL defenders, and Werner. But my biggest hold is Cucurella at Getafe. I’m not that confident on his chances tonight, but I’m interested to see him going up against some of the RBL defenders.

• Only got Klostermann, Parejo surely has to have a great chance of the PB double, but probably won't move in price if he does!

• @ChazFI123

Many people are of your opinion and time will tell.

But look at messi, his price around Β£5 and projected dividend wins ... . I still see more value elsewhere . . The same money in ocampos would give more profit in two years time if one was to sell both in my opinion.

• Klosterman and Grillitsch for me.

Hoping RBL win comfortably and Klosterman can pick up some more divs.

Hoffenheim have been woeful since the restart but Grillitsch did score 160 in a draw with no goals or assists so I live in hope!

• I probably irrelevantly have the injured Poulsen as well as Forsberg. I also have Gaya at Valencia and Resemeiro/Maksimovic at Getafe. I joined just before Lockdown and have pratted about so much with my port but am hoping that actual football will bring out the best in my sub Β£1 tribe! Most of these guys should be in Europe/Euros or even transfer spec next season so fingers crossed for them and all my unfashionable PL picks too come next week. Hopefully my static port might start to move a little... up or down!

Good luck folks!

• I seem to now have half the RB Leipzig squad, with Halstenberg, Orban, Mukiele, Upamecano (suspended), Poulsen (injured) and Klosterman in that order, largest hold to smallest. Also have Parejo at Valencia. So hoping for a Halstenberg/Orban star man along with a Parejo midfield PB, also only Klosterman is IPD eligible so nice if he gets a goal or assist but would prefer he didn't nick PB off of my other, larger holds.

This feels like a letter to Santa, I have been a very good boy during lockdown and I am deserving of 2 PB wins tonight...😁

• @Martyn-B Is Orban slated to start? I hold him too.

• @PrideofPools Not certain. He is in the Whoscored probable line up but not the Sofascore probable line up. He is back from injury and been getting minutes as substitute and I am hopeful he will be in for Upamecano.

• Nkunku on the bench which opens up PB opportunities for the rest of RB Leipzig...

• Skov on the bench and not been getting the goals and assists I was expecting from him, frustrating player for me!

• Anyone know if Rebic's red card in the cup tonight will mean he's banned for Serie A games?

• @FootballArgos up to last season any red cards in the Coppa Italia were NOT carried into League games. I'm pretty positive that has remained the same for this season.

• Olmo looking the business for RBL tonight πŸ‘

I was prematurely celebrating his star man position, before remembering Dani f******* Parejo kicks off at 9 πŸ˜‚

• β€˜Kin ell the Leipzig keeper could be on for star man here

• @Coleyscrooge I have 5 RB defenders and still can't pick a winner!! Lots of routine saves racked up the score for Gulasci. 🀬

• @Martyn-B similar here! Keepers never win dividends with this matrix so why would I buy Gulacsi πŸ˜‚

• Too funny ... 89 mins, rodrigo scores for Valencia 1-0.

95 mins, Valencia concede penalty 1-1.

Oh noooooo!!

Rodders drops into 2nd place on the PB forward chart.

Panic sets in, Rodrigos price begins to drop, the instant sell spread widens ...

Folks are losing their frickin minds and instant selling like madmen.

Then he regains possession, crosses the ball ... scores another 3 points and steals first place.

Thank god for the crossing matrix! 🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• @johnboywalker - I have Carlos Fernandez. He was credited with a brace and was sitting pretty as top striker. Then his first goal was reallocated as an own goal. I haven't seen it but clearly it should be Fernandez's goal. I'm consulting my lawyers. But he is still out in front so I'm only losing 1p in IPD. Then that lucky 89th minute Rodrigo effort that somehow sneaks in. Dam and blast. Then drama the foul. Was it inside or outside? VAR, Inside. Penalty. Rodrigo's gwg bonus disappears and my man is sitting pretty until that cross in like the 127th minute and my hopes and dreams come crashing down.

Got to love football and the matrix.

• @Frank-Mole-Pepys said in Matchday thread 12/6/20:

@johnboywalker - I have Carlos Fernandez. He was credited with a brace and was sitting pretty as top striker. Then his first goal was reallocated as an own goal. I haven't seen it but clearly it should be Fernandez's goal. I'm consulting my lawyers. But he is still out in front so I'm only losing 1p in IPD. Then that lucky 89th minute Rodrigo effort that somehow sneaks in. Dam and blast. Then drama the foul. Was it inside or outside? VAR, Inside. Penalty. Rodrigo's gwg bonus disappears and my man is sitting pretty until that cross in like the 127th minute and my hopes and dreams come crashing down.

Got to love football and the matrix.

The last minute drama of the matrix is ace fun, I just wish a breakdown of how the player achieved the score was readily available on the platform.

I'd love to say I trust the Index to always get it right, but I think we both know that's unlikely to be the case!! 🀣

Transparency is key to trusting the platform.

• @johnboywalker definitely agree they need to be more transparent, particularly when they do a post-game recalculation that moves the top PB scorers around as they have done on at least two occasions recently