Survey Link

• So I have just found out that in their infinite wisdom FI have only emailed the survey to a random group of traders and if you havent recieved it now I dont think you will be getting one.🙈
    For obvious reasons I think this is a disgrace. I attach the link so that anyone who wants to can take the survey!
    https://footballindex.typeform.com/to/i68Maj#id=xxxxx

• Thanks for the link, all pretty simple, only bit that required much thought was when they asked for an opinion on MB/PB & IPD's so I put the following:

"MB is totally broken & your erratic & inconsistent application of the "rules" is a complete joke, a revamp was already promised by AC, so to renege would be a mistake. PB matrix only needs small tweaks & IPD's need a boost to reinvigorate the non MB/PB players. Your removal of IS exit is by far the most serious issue that needs addressing as many users feel betrayed & cheated into paying far too high a price based on your promise of not removing IS (which supported the price) which has now been reversed. Full OB's will allow players to trade for their true price but you retain a responsibility to offer those stranded holders who bought under the "false market" your IS created a fair exit price (based on the previous IS level). Failure to honour this obligation will result in serious & possibly permanent reputational damage."

• I've a feeling that FI are only contacting long term serious investors to get their opinions with the survey,lots of people will be here today gone tomorrow and many have jumped aboard the good ship FI too late,it's the same with all investments.

• After speaking to them last night on numerous live chats and losing my temper. They have said unless your email is a hotmail, gmail or yahoo address then you won’t receive emails from them.

A ridiculous decision I made clear they should overturn. What’s the issue with an email address, especially when the only ones they will accept are usually the one company’s don’t like to registering with because of them being unstable, open to spam, etc.

• @Splurger_Dan cheers mate, I've filled it in now

• @Erased-Citizen my email is not any of the above and yet i received it. I also only have a small portfolio so i don't think it was targeted solely at whales.

• @NewUser65276 said in Survey Link:

I've a feeling that FI are only contacting long term serious investors to get their opinions with the survey,lots of people will be here today gone tomorrow and many have jumped aboard the good ship FI too late,it's the same with all investments.

It was a random pool of traders it got sent to.

• @Erased-Citizen said in Survey Link:

After speaking to them last night on numerous live chats and losing my temper. They have said unless your email is a hotmail, gmail or yahoo address then you won’t receive emails from them.

A ridiculous decision I made clear they should overturn. What’s the issue with an email address, especially when the only ones they will accept are usually the one company’s don’t like to registering with because of them being unstable, open to spam, etc.

It only got sent to a random pool of traders. Plenty of people with the above email accounts didn't get the email including myself. I did tell them it was a bad decision not to include all traders!

• @Trev29 @Splurger_Dan I should be surprised but I’m not. So even their own customer service team don’t know what’s going on now 😂

• @Splurger_Dan Excellent work.
    But why you should be doing their customer service job is beyond belief.
    👍

• @Dronny-Gaz no problem mate. I more often than not find the answers I need from the forum not FI. Thought it was only fair I returned the favour!

• @Erased-Citizen said in Survey Link:

I should be surprised but I’m not. So even their own customer service team don’t know what’s going on now 😂

It never fails to surprise me how often FI can promise one thing yet (fail to) deliver something totally different. Almost as if they'd rather not receive their users views!!

• @Geronimo159387 said in Survey Link:

@Erased-Citizen said in Survey Link:

I should be surprised but I’m not. So even their own customer service team don’t know what’s going on now 😂

It never fails to surprise me how often FI can promise one thing yet (fail to) deliver something totally different. Almost as if they'd rather not receive their users views!!

I’ve just had another response to the email I sent alongside the live chat and this person is saying I was told the wrong info by the last customer service guy as any email can be used. Still doesn’t sort the fact that once I tick to receive email the system keeps unticking it once I’ve logged out.

You couldn’t write it 😂

• Banned

@NewUser65276
    They contacted me, I filled in the survey, honestly.

I am pretty sure I dont fal in the 'long term serious investors' group

• The survey will be going out to all now apparently, they have realised their cock up!

• @Geronimo159387
    I covered similar ground.

Removal of IS without notice.

Why should it be one or the other. Tweaks to PB and the MB review promised.

Goalkeepers not able to challenge to earn divs in GK/def category.

Suggested team of the month/week for new thing going forward.
    It has previously been mentioned.

• @Dronny-Gaz

I mentioned Tiered PB, team of week & GK rewards under "What else would you like to see added?" final question but not holding my breath!

I'd actually settle for a MB revamp & general consistency, efficiency, professionalism & competence with clear, concise communication as a cherry topping!

• Survey done. Short and sweet.

Changes to the PB matrix I suggested were:

More emphasis on goals and less on GWG.
    More emphasis on big chances created and less on crosses.

Subtle but significant changes that would make the game more reflective of the value that players bring in the real world.

• Just filled survey out..

Really hope they don't get rid of IPD's, as waking up the next morning to see how many pennies you won is a bit of fun

• @Splurger_Dan I didn't receive the survey (but did the one earlier this year). Thanks for the link giving me the opportunity to have a say again.

Voted for MB to change over PB.
    Said I didn't mind PB changes.
    Want IPDs to stay but be for 3 months.
    Agreed for MB to include foreign media.
    The new thing I wanted to come to the platform is to bring back IS!