Trent Alexander Arnold

• Trent today has been absolutely immense currently top pb def without a goal or gwg. Talk of an outside england call up. He is going to be a club legend I reckon.

• @Noirx4 scary he is only 19!!!

• @WelshPompey gagh debuchy curse you. Still I am a Liverpool fan and I love everything about Trent. He's like carragher and Gerard combined. Wants to be captain. And has so much potential

• @Noirx4 how many shares are you holding on him?

• @WelshPompey currently a hundred. Gutted I has him when he was 80p but sold him when he had a few games out. He has come on so much since the start of the season.

• Pipped by one point FFS!! Its so difficult to get top performance buzz nowadays.

• I think it’ll be too soon to get on the plane to the WC IMO and I think his price will drop during the summer. However, if that’s the case then I’ll definitely be buying some shares. Always high for PB and still young too. Defenders don’t really get enough recognition or price increase on here but you can’t really ignore him at the moment

• **PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE MASTER THREAD FOR TAA. PREVIOUS COMMENTS ARE 12 MONTHS OLD. **

What's the ceiling for this kid. Scores 171 today with no clean sheet, no goals, no assists and only 40 odd passes.

He could be a PB monster for years to come if the Scousers remain contenders.

Young, English and potential to be a fixture at international level.

Sure he's already forth most expensive defender but can anyone make any counter arguments as why we shouldn't all be going balls deep in him.

• @Allams-Out said in Trent Alexander Arnold:

any counter arguments

He already takes set pieces & free kicks/corners so can't get any better for the scoring matrix can only get less, has a patchy injury record which is a worry & is currently 163 so has a lot of "potential" already in the price. That said I like him, hold a few but wouldn't be buying any more at current levels.

• @Allams-Out said in Trent Alexander Arnold:

**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE MASTER THREAD FOR TAA. PREVIOUS COMMENTS ARE 12 MONTHS OLD. **

What's the ceiling for this kid. Scores 171 today with no clean sheet, no goals, no assists and only 40 odd passes.

He could be a PB monster for years to come if the Scousers remain contenders.

Young, English and potential to be a fixture at international level.

Sure he's already forth most expensive defender but can anyone make any counter arguments as why we shouldn't all be going balls deep in him.

alt text

• A 43p increase seems a bit over the top tho...

• @LuaLua said in Trent Alexander Arnold:

A 43p increase seems a bit over the top tho...

Yes and I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop back a bit.

But he's not just a hype player you're buying for potential. He's doing it right now and he's still only 20.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.