Takefusa Kubo

• First player ive purchased at market price since the ME was introduced
    ive never seen him pay before until this evening

Extremely impressed with the lad punted 500 shares on him at 2.10

on set pieces as well

• Not watching the game but seeing loads going through the ticker!

• I got 300 at 2.00 pre match. He was starting to find his feet pre covid and one of the coaches was saying he looks good in training. His showreel is breathtaking.

• According to the bbc had another good game tonight against his parent club. I bought a few games back in the knowledge that he should get a loan move next season due to real madrid's quota thingy. Hopefully it will be to a more exciting club competing a bit higher up the table, that will bring out the wonderkid in him.

• @Notanyoldnewuser said in Takefusa Kubo:

According to the bbc had another good game tonight against his parent club. I bought a few games back in the knowledge that he should get a loan move next season due to real madrid's quota thingy. Hopefully it will be to a more exciting club competing a bit higher up the table, that will bring out the wonderkid in him.

I got more shares tonight at £1.90. He looks great value at the minute. Always good to see how these wonderkids perform against the very best and he didn't disappoint. Decent pb score I thought considering Kubo was away against one of the leagues best and they lost.
    0_1593036546051_Screenshot_20200624-230414.png

• @Dalian-Smyth I've never done base scores before but do you just add on 25 to the 94 he scored to get 119 as a base? ie 25 because -15 for match lost and -10 for 2 goals conceded?

• According to French media PSG are among nearly 30 clubs interested in him this summer but Real will refuse to sell.
    Graham Hunter was fawning all over him during commentary in the match this evening as well

• @Notanyoldnewuser
    0_1593037082767_Performance-Buzz-Scoring-Matrix-Football-Index.jpg
    That's right.👍...I think.

• @Gregolocky psg would sign him for 50 million just to let him go for free 3 years later

• @Notanyoldnewuser 😂 100%

• 100% he won't be playing with Mallorca next season. He's done enough for me to think he can play for a team with European aspirations. Twitter is awash with footage of Kubo dribbling past 4 Madrid defenders before getting a shot off. Theres a hint of dare I say it.... Messi. Interesting to see where he ends up next season.

• @Dalian-Smyth I was watching the game and even if I don’t dare to compare kubo to Messi I must admit some movements he made and how he carry the ball did remind me of Messi maybe two or three times during the game , and that was enough to convince me that I am going to hold onto him long term and I am no longer worried about my portofolio as he reminded me why I bought him and my other 3 holds ! So fuck the doom I trust my portfolio 😂

• Also I think he is too good for his team mates he kept making runs but the guy on the left wing was basically useless at passing he didn’t dare once throwing the ball in the space for kubo that’s why he needs to go in a better team with teammates that can pass the ball I think at that point we would really see him perform

• @R9inter There's been some poor comparisons to Messi over the years. I don't make the comparison idlly. Kubo has some phenomenal dribbling skills. He's starting now to do it more consistently now. I do feel there's a game coming soon where he's going to bang in a couple of sensational goals and he's going to fly.

• @Dalian-Smyth I really like the boy , we will see but I am confident that he will do well ! Maybe won’t be a Messi but I can see him being up there obviously if he keeps his head down and working hard and won’t get his head turned by women money and stupid things we seen that happening so many times but his coach said that he has his head in the right place so let’s see what he does !
    Hopefully in a year or 2 we will be bringing this thread back up again

• @R9inter
    0_1593039489502_Screenshot_20200624-235726.png
    Been a fan a while but his performances in recent weeks I'm thinking he now looks first team ready. Wasn't getting that in the first half of the season. Onwards and upwards.

• Another massively impressive performance today. That moment where he skinned 3 Atletico defenders on the touchline. Awesome. In a better team I'm seeing him hit some substantial pb scores. Talk of Sociedad taking him next season on loan but on this form there maybe some bigger teams fancying him.

• @Dalian-Smyth said in Takefusa Kubo:

Another massively impressive performance today. That moment where he skinned 3 Atletico defenders on the touchline. Awesome. In a better team I'm seeing him hit some substantial pb scores. Talk of Sociedad taking him next season on loan but on this form there maybe some bigger teams fancying him.

Sociedad would be great. In an ideal world, he would just fill the void left by Odegaard when he returns to Madrid.

I've been surprised by Kubo if I'm honest. I was concerned the signing was just another publicity stunt, designed to attract the Asian Market, but I've now seen him saunter past Barca and Atletico players with ease, so he definitely has alot going for him.

I'm not involved yet, but depending on where he ends up next season, I will reassess. 👍

• @johnboywalker

Always trust in the Horse JBW

• 162 base I'm loving that, although I imagine some clips of his from tonight doing the rounds will do more for his price