Haaland

• Look at Sancho's time at Dortmund and his price now. Get on the Haaland train sooner rather than later I say. CHOO CHOO!!!

• He does have some MB potential, particularly if he moves to prem, but ppl are starting to wake up to the fact he is woeful at PB. Hype only last’s so long. What might help him is when foreign press get added. But its still unlikely to add enough MB to justify his price.

• @Leighton said in Haaland:

Look at Sancho's time at Dortmund and his price now. Get on the Haaland train sooner rather than later I say. CHOO CHOO!!!

I’m sorry mate, I know your trying to pump your man, but this is total nonsense that could lose ppl a lot of money. The two have absolutely no correlation other than they both play for Dortmund. Sancho is English, continuously linked with Man Utd, and PB competent. Haaland is none of those things. (His links with Utd are weak at best because he knows OGS).

• @Valhalla but...but...but...he plays for Dortmund 🤣🤣

• Some player that kid. I wouldn't buy on the index but I'm very excited to see what he will do.

• @Tom7471 yes, he’s an absolute powerhouse to watch.

• @Valhalla said in Haaland:I’m sorry mate, I know your trying to pump your man, but this is total nonsense that could lose ppl a lot of money.

Au contraire sunshine. I genuinely think he's the next big boy once messi and Ronaldo shuffle off (Although hes more of an Ibrahimovic type i suppose). I've been fairly consistent in my stance on Haaland (See this thread from seven months ago when he was £3.50) - I was right wasn't i? I reckon i still am and cannot see his price going anywhere but upwards still. CHOO CHOO!!!

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/13791/haaland-max-price

Hope i can refer back to this thread in seven months time as well !

@Valhalla said in Haaland:I’m sorry mate, I know your trying to pump your man, but this is total nonsense that could lose ppl a lot of money.

Au contraire sunshine. I genuinely think he's the next big boy once messi and Ronaldo shuffle off (Although hes more of an Ibrahimovic type i suppose). I've been fairly consistent in my stance on Haaland (See this thread from seven months ago when he was £3.50) - I was right wasn't i? I reckon i still am and cannot see his price going anywhere but upwards still. CHOO CHOO!!!

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/13791/haaland-max-price

Hope i can refer back to this thread in seven months time as well !

Comparing him to Ronaldo or Messi is an utter joke. Great striker, yes, but Demi-God tier, not even in the same league. Did you even see the so called ‘times nearly up - quickly sell him’ Messi play the other day?!? 🐐 🎩 at least 2 years top tier first team and plenty of dividends to those who keep the faith.

Disclosure: I hold 300 in both Messi and Ronaldo. Everybody who can, I would advise to do the same 👍🏼

Not a ‘pump’ for those 2 players - it’s reality coming knocking on your door!

• Opinions innit. But I know where my money is going.

• @Valhalla woeful at PB score ?
    Didn't he score 120 points on Saturday? Bare in mind that he only got subbed on for the last 20mins of the game? Forgive me but I think 120 points in 20mins is fairly good no? I guess we'll have to just see when he plays more than a 1/4 of a match to see how woeful his score is. But judging by his 20mins score not too woeful.
    Also, didn't he score in the last minute the winner? And that was his first chance of the game? Game changer? Hmmm... I guess time will tell but i know that before he came on in the 67th min or whatever, Dortmund were woeful all game with all the might of sancho and co it was 0-0 . Definitely a game changer i reckon but i guess time will tell let him at least get to hit puberty before we judge the boy 😂😂😂
    Btw; i dont hold him totally missed that boat so by no means am I trying to pump the kid. Judging by the last 9months he don't need help being talked up lol!😂

• @FukUpayMe pretty sure people have said 106 is what people score for getting the GWG. So that skews it a fair bit

• @Leighton @FukUpayMe look at the match data. Even when he’s scoring 2-3 goals he’s not posting big scores and winning dividends. He’s devastatingly effective in real life, but poor for FI. For him him to become a good PB player they would have to change the PB matrix, but that’s unlikely as it’s already loaded towards goal scorers. Neither will he likely change his style of play, because he is very effective at what he does. Why would Dortmund change him? That’s why the hype will eventually wear off, as the constant poor PB scores keep coming.

• @Valhalla Unless the PB matrix adds points for multiple goals which I’ve seen a good few people advocate, it’s a possibility but I’d say probably 60/40 against happening 👍🏻

• So to be clear, Haaland is "scoring 2-3 goals", he’s "devastatingly effective" in real life, and is "very effective at what he does", but people shouldnt buy him if they want to, because what? You dont like him as an FI hold? Ok mate. Ta.

Like I said, i think hes the future and not going away like it or not, so either get on board or stop sniping at those that do. CHOO CHOO!!!

So to be clear, Haaland is "scoring 2-3 goals", he’s "devastatingly effective" in real life, and is "very effective at what he does", but people shouldnt buy him if they want to, because what? You dont like him as an FI hold? Ok mate. Ta.

Like I said, i think hes the future and not going away like it or not, so either get on board or stop sniping at those that do. CHOO CHOO!!!

Not sniping mate. This is a forum where ppl come to debate. One person says something the other person challenges it. It’s healthy to discuss. You’ve made some great profit on him, but when you say Haaland will climb to Sanchos price because he’s at Dortmund. I’d like to challenge that. You say he is the next Ronaldo- I’d like to challenge that also.
    And I know you have been on FI long enough not to confuse FI with real life. FI is littered with real world great players that are terrible FI holds. Haaland IS devastating in real life. But unfortunately his low involvement, one touch finishes are devastatingly bad for PB. And dividends is how an FI players value is Judged.

• "total nonsense that could lose ppl a lot of money". Rightio, mr not sniping.

It's simple. Buy him if you want a safe and valuable hold for the next few years in my opinion (Hes currently the 6th most expensive hold on FI - Weird that if hes so risky hey?). Don't buy him if you dont like his post match interviews or what roy Keane did to his dad or whatever this is that makes you not like him.

I think hes clearly a solid hold. For me, I repeat what I said 7 months ago. Get on board as a £10+ Haaland will be happening, hopefully sooner than later. In a bit.

• @Leighton that’s a lot of post match interviews to get him to £10 then 😜

• @Leighton This weekends performance was Haaland in a nutshell. A sublime 2 goals and GWG.... and he gets 201.
    To maintain his premium price he’s going to have get shed loads of MB, because he won’t do it through PB.

• Mate, just chill out. Me and several thousand others rate him. We bought him. He played extremely well. We think he'll rise higher yet. You don't. Thats fine.

Why you'd want to flag up his (good) PB score two days after a game is anyone's guess, but whatever floats your boat. You crack on.

• My view is that he has football superstar potential. My only doubt is where his career takes him - the difference in FI value of him as a player going to man u or Juventus would be significant. I am a long term holder and can see him rising either way over time.