Can we request new players are added to the list?

• I support a club in the 4th tier of English football, I see promising young talent every week but as it stands I can't buy shares in them.

• Yes send an email to football Index and they will look into for you.

4th Tier 3rd Tier players would have to be exceptional to get in from my league one, Only really Dack/Powell and Carey would have a chance and i wouldn't buy any of them better championship players out there.

• This is where I see potential in this site doing a penny share index off the success of this site

• @Mazza-magic
    That's what the 'Squad players' basically is. I doubt they'll go even further afield and go even cheaper than that anytime soon as not enough demand for it yet. Still worth contacting to request a certain player though

• I can't see them adding players that can't score PB at any point.

• Definitely, need to be a big appeal from the community for it. Which it doesn't have although I expect 3-10 Championship players a year to be added.

• @John-Renwick said in Can we request new players are added to the list?:

I can't see them adding players that can't score PB at any point.

why ?

its free money for FI if someone is going to buy them

• I'm not sure FI should even go as low as the Championship for players (it could be never ending) but I do agree there's some top players kicking around in the English lower leagues... Be interested to see the initial posters thoughts on who he likes in League 2?

I've been to a couple of L2 games this season and been impressed with Mo Eisa at Cheltenham, Keshi Anderson Swindon, Jorge Grant Notts, Ponticelli at Cov, Rob Lee's son at Luton, Harry Anderson Lincoln, loved Max Muller at Morecambe. Not sure if i've unearthed a gem that I can see in the EPL yet? In fact many of these have probably slid down the scale from the EPL academies.... Think the only one i would look at for a possible star in the EPL from leagues one and two would be Bradley Dack at Blackburn but not sure if he's better suited as a big fish in a small pond?? Although I do like Max Power at Wigan!!!!! I even used to buy his magazine in my car pimping youth!!!!

• @dannypea said in Can we request new players are added to the list?:

I'm not sure FI should even go as low as the Championship for players (it could be never ending) but I do agree there's some top players kicking around in the English lower leagues... Be interested to see the initial posters thoughts on who he likes in League 2?

I've been to a couple of L2 games this season and been impressed with Mo Eisa at Cheltenham, Keshi Anderson Swindon, Jorge Grant Notts, Ponticelli at Cov, Rob Lee's son at Luton, Harry Anderson Lincoln, loved Max Muller at Morecambe. Not sure if i've unearthed a gem that I can see in the EPL yet? In fact many of these have probably slid down the scale from the EPL academies.... Think the only one i would look at for a possible star in the EPL from leagues one and two would be Bradley Dack at Blackburn but not sure if he's better suited as a big fish in a small pond?? Although I do like Max Power at Wigan!!!!! I even used to buy his magazine in my car pimping youth!!!!

Ah Max Power ...

One of those former Tranmere players that stacks of fans (relatively speaking) thought was over-rated. When Aaron Cresswell was here, the fanbase was split over whether he should be our starting left back. Fair to say he would our line up now.

• Neither of them good enough to lace Ian Nolan's boots Mike ;-)

• @dannypea said in Can we request new players are added to the list?:

Neither of them good enough to lace Ian Nolan's boots Mike ;-)

Of course not ... or tony thomas in his hayday

• @FranklynMary I've requested Quiason who is Swedish and I think plays for Mainz. I just felt like it and would buy the guy if he was around 30p or something.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.