Depay

• Anyone know why depay is like a yo-yo recently?. I get ligue 1 is done for the season but surely with him coming back from injury would be a good thing?. He was tearing it up before he got injured.

• @Jamiearsenal93 its all about the matching engine. People are accepting offers on players with tighter spreads to get on other players and everytime a bid is accepted the spread widens. Most people are probably happy to ditch the Ligue 1 players to jump on other players.

Once the spreads get wide enough the bids flow on the spread tightens so we get that yo yo effect

• I tried selling at a lower price when I was in OK profit and got no bites. Might be me being optimistic but I can see him being a £6 player easily

• The worry with Depay is that he leaves Ligue 1 where hes currently head and shoulders above the great majority of players. Hes been one of an elite bracket of PB fwds along side guys like Gnab and Depay, below only Messi and Neymar, but in a stronger league he might be less of a stand out, or that's the worry anyway

• @MickTurbo for me the most likely places are the prem or la liga if he doesn't go somewhere like psg and to be honest even there i can't see him being a bad hold

• @Jamiearsenal93 you may be correct, but that's definitely the concerm

• @MickTurbo said in Depay:

The worry with Depay is that he leaves Ligue 1 where hes currently head and shoulders above the great majority of players. Hes been one of an elite bracket of PB fwds along side guys like Gnab and Depay, below only Messi and Neymar, but in a stronger league he might be less of a stand out, or that's the worry anyway

I’d consider that nailed on (with the exception of Gnabry being an elite pb performer).

• @MickTurbo Think Mick or should i say hope that the ACL injury might put potential suiter's off this summer anyway.

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Depay:

@MickTurbo said in Depay:

The worry with Depay is that he leaves Ligue 1 where hes currently head and shoulders above the great majority of players. Hes been one of an elite bracket of PB fwds along side guys like Gnab and Depay, below only Messi and Neymar, but in a stronger league he might be less of a stand out, or that's the worry anyway

I’d consider that nailed on (with the exception of Gnabry being an elite pb performer).

Maybe a fair comment right now, but give him time, I just kind of lump those 3 together in my head but yeh I'll definitely concede hes been a bit of a let down upto now

• @MickTurbo That Tottenham performance just overcooked his price so much and earned him a lot of sentiment that is only just wearing off.
    Just looked on gain. He’s won 9p this season but that’s been a bit unlucky he’s deserved at least double (his huge score was on a bronze I’d imagine).

• @Timothee-Atouba and he was a midfielder all season which is a big factor. Dunno how much that's cost him at all but I'd guess a couple of wins at least

• @MickTurbo True. He’s got three 210-240’s.
    If they come at weekends it’s probably not winning midfield but probably winning forward.

• @Timothee-Atouba that's the hope mate, no denying hes been disappointing since the re-start like, but hes still gonna be a multiple div winner in my eyes. Even if it's just massive peaks and nowt in between I'd take that. Starting tomorrow hopefully

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Depay:

@MickTurbo That Tottenham performance just overcooked his price so much and earned him a lot of sentiment that is only just wearing off.
    Just looked on gain. He’s won 9p this season but that’s been a bit unlucky he’s deserved at least double (his huge score was on a bronze I’d imagine).

Gnabry has been one of the few Bayern Munich players that looks to have suffered from the lockdown.

He is lacking confidence and always seems to take an unnecessary extra touch or shoot when he should pass and vice versa.

Once he gets back up to speed, he will be one of the main goal scoring threats in that team.

He is probably a fair price for a forward, but the concern is that he could be reclassified as a midfielder. He plays in that controversial attacking midfielder/inside forward role ...

• Good points re positioning/positional changes @MickTurbo @johnboywalker.
    I just wonder if they could mess around with the matrix in house, re-compute the season with various matrix tweaks and hopefully bring the matrix to a point where the average scores for the three positions are virtually identical.
    If achieved just pay on the top 3 and star on any given match day disregarding position.
    I like it, I think it removes positional doubts, makes the whole thing far more equal and run right to the end of the day.