FI Announcement Senses are Tingling

• FOOTIE approaching 200k
    • Premier League football resuming
    • Talk of “biggest ever marketing campaign” on the Q&A

Anyone else think something might be brewing soon? I hope it’s not a trading bonus, but an upbeat message about marketing plans and a roadmap for the next few months would be very welcome indeed.

• @Coleyscrooge

A trading bonus will help the kick start .. .

• @Coleyscrooge Surely the new marketing campaign will consist of Adam Cole’s boat imposed on the front of underground trains with the words “try out the matching engine” emblazoned on his forehead.

• Ah that explains why the port has dropped so much tonight.

• I'd add disgruntled chunterings on the list too.

They must be on FI's radar by now.

So adds even more fuel to the fire.

Cash drop coming... Actually due to the rumblings maybe something better than a cash drop.

• The premier league starts again tomorrow.

Do people not find it a little strange that they have not had a promotion in place already?

• i keep forgetting we are sort of in a promotion- they are waiving the 2% bidding fee and we have the lower amount of fixtures needed for Gold games.

• @Ben_pz said in FI Announcement Senses are Tingling:

The premier league starts again tomorrow.

Do people not find it a little strange that they have not had a promotion in place already?

I keep saying they are waiting for the new season, going to be a while yet.

• @Tom77 That seems very bizarre to me. We have not had football for 3 months. Every gambling platform is pushing huge promotions and FI are silent.

• @Westy said in FI Announcement Senses are Tingling:

i keep forgetting we are sort of in a promotion- they are waiving the 2% bidding fee and we have the lower amount of fixtures needed for Gold games.

This. It probably makes some sense to delay a promotion like a deposit bonus till the end of the domestic seasons, although obviously wouldn't say no to it beforehand!

• @Ben_pz

Had some decent Promotions whilst most betting sites were scratching their balls over last 3 months.

Made a very tidy sum with double dividends / increased MB.

As Tom said, let’s wait until end of season. Reason why ME is free until end July.

@Tom77 That seems very bizarre to me. We have not had football for 3 months. Every gambling platform is pushing huge promotions and FI are silent.

This is the problem though - constant promotions and tinkering with systems etc - people are more interested in trading announcements.. Actual football and performance on the pitch plays second fiddle.

There needs to be stability, functionality and reliability. Not gimmicks

• @ScouseGeldof Would you say there is stability, functionality and reliability now?

I also like that people are considering it a promotion, waving of a fee that they just introduced on a new system that has wiped off a huge chunk of value off the platform and into their pockets.

Sorry i'm grumpy today but it's a joke at the moment.

@Tom77 That seems very bizarre to me. We have not had football for 3 months. Every gambling platform is pushing huge promotions and FI are silent.

2%commison on me buys comes in at the end of July
    Announce div increase
    Announce deposit bonus
    All in the build up to new season.

• @Ben_pz dont get me wrong, im not really counting it, but i think FI are.

@ScouseGeldof Would you say there is stability, functionality and reliability now?

I also like that people are considering it a promotion, waving of a fee that they just introduced on a new system that has wiped off a huge chunk of value off the platform and into their pockets.

Sorry i'm grumpy today but it's a joke at the moment.

I agree it's a joke right now mate. My confidence in management is at an all time low. They are just coming across as cowboys right now, with no real idea of how their own product works best 🙈

That being said, I would sooner they actually addressed these issues (too many to mention) rather than just chucking money at us and saying "get yourself something nice Sweetheart!"

• Football Index are getting left behind or caught up I really feel they need to up there game seen people moaning and complaining about loads of stuff and nothing gets done

• @Ben_pz I'd rather they didnt, yes a promotion will be good for the market but they said themselves they were affected by Covid so maybe their risk team has warned against it 🤷‍♂️. We will get a cash drop if we get to 200,000 on the footsie I expect. We will still trade anyway without a promotion tbh.

I know it was a confusing promotion but I quite liked the idea of the super match day points, it meant most players could contribute, would love for them to bring that back for new season with some slight tweaks and less confusing T&Cs.

• @ScouseGeldof Ok fair enough sorry, seems like we are on the same page.

• By the way i'm not really pushing for a promotion, as people have said they have done far too many over the last year.

I just find it very strange that at a key point in the year when every other platform is fighting over market share and a huge proportion of FI users are very discontent and many pulling money there is nothing coming from FI.