15k to invest what do you do ?

• Just started back on FI after a few years away the market looks better than ever have been doing some research the last few weeks to see if I’m gonna take the plunge ?

What would you do with 15k ?
    To maximise price rises/dividends ?

Don’t say Sancho

• @Bashamsarriving I hold 2 of the top 10, Kane and Mbappe, so I suppose they must be the ones I think are best. Scanned through the others and no one else jumps out at their current prices. Haaland is definitely one I want to buy, but I keep waiting for him to go a few games without scoring so his price dips and it hasn't happened yet!

Sterling I think is due a rise and topping up on Jonathan Tah too.

Suspect we'll see a few 🚀 when the PL games start this week but I don't tend to get involved in the short term trading.

• @Bashamsarriving invest heavily in one man...

0_1592268253841_E011C2B4-3079-468D-9381-6D7100014649.jpeg

• @Bashamsarriving depending on which strategy suits you best;

Patient long game... May not come to fruition until start of next season, but when it does itl be high reward: stock of up Ligue 1 pb players. 50p-£2 market from the French league... Will be players users are mostly likely to accept very low offers on using the ME (you can bid 60-70% of a players value and probably pick up shares in some pretty good players)

Premium: I'd go for Bruno or Neymar. Return to football should put them back in the limelight. Capable of dominating pb and mb. If there is any div increases these two will rocket as much as anyone.

Short term: forget investing the £15k in a port, just trade the spreads... Look for decent players with widish spreads, bid low, and you can probably sell for profit without their share price actually going up.

• @Vespasian32 said ‘I'd go for Bruno or Neymar. Return to football should put them back in the limelight. Capable of dominating pb and mb. If there is any div increases these two will rocket as much as anyone.’

Spot on @Vespasian32 thats why they are both my largest holds 👍🏼

• If you’re looking for the rest of this season then I’d strongly suggest looking at Serie A. In particular Juventus as they have 12 matches remaining and many of these games are against bottom half teams. They also have a strong chance of progressing into the latter stages of the UCL. Also, there will be little time for a gap between this season and next so it’s going to be constant football in Italy for some time.

• Maybe wait for FI' s next promo, I can't see it being far away.

With football returning, FI are planning their next big marketing campaign, these tend to coincide with deposit promos, where you can earn a tidy profit for placing your bets.

• @Bashamsarriving now is the ideal time to pick up bargains with the ME before they introduce sell orders. Spreads can be quite big even on top players if you catch it right and I think prices are suppressed at the moment with traders holding back to see the next developments.

• @Dan-The-Man said in 15k to invest what do you do ?:

Maybe wait for FI' s next promo, I can't see it being far away.

With football returning, FI are planning their next big marketing campaign, these tend to coincide with deposit promos, where you can earn a tidy profit for placing your bets.

I agree with Dan. With so much negativity by disgruntled customers on social media platforms and with PL coming back (and also I sense that FI will be looking over their shoulder at Footstock and their marketing campaign), there will be a chance of FI will re-ignite the market with some promotions.

• @Parvez112333 What type of promo deposit bonus ? For small ammounts ?

• Buy the top 10 premium guys and log back in 3 years

• Gone for a few tactics , every player I’m buying always use the ME just got around 300 Grealish,Rashford Havertz & Werner around 20/30 p cheaper

Going for mid range prem players who I think have a big upside lo celso , Sane,Saka, Dele etc...

Then going for cheap players at big teams who will hopefully get IPD like Suarez etc

What you guys think took the plunge , but looking at a few posts/portfolio it’s a lot easier to make ROI than lose money

• @NewUser332703 Id only go for the younger players I don’t see how Bruno/Pogba in two years time are the same price , they have been the big earners due to transfer speculation

• @Bashamsarriving said in 15k to invest what do you do ?:

@Parvez112333 What type of promo deposit bonus ? For small ammounts ?

Maybe a deposit bonus.....although we had one just recently

• @Bashamsarriving said in 15k to invest what do you do ?:

@NewUser332703 Id only go for the younger players I don’t see how Bruno/Pogba in two years time are the same price , they have been the big earners due to transfer speculation

Bruno is a PB player with huge MB appeal.
    For united and portugal.

• Comes on... Asks for advice.... Ignores advice.... Buys Luis Suarez 👀

But won't buy 25 Yr old Bruno... Only buys youth 👀 👀 👀

• @Vespasian32

You can take a horse to water.....

• @Vespasian32 Opionions opinions everyone’s got one 😂 I agree he’ll get PB but he’s just had the most drawn out transfer saga in the history of football. I’d rather put my money in Rashford at the moment

• @Bashamsarriving yeh I'm not saying you need to take certain advice or anybody... But you went very quickly from asking advice to asserting the opposite, without much discussion. Almost as if you just wanted to name drop players you already have or really did just buy. The age comment on Bruno... But you bought Suarez? 😂

• @Vespasian32 I was simply looking for a broader discussion Bruno is a good investment just not something I fancy