Royal Ascot

• Anyone having a dabble today?

My tip of the day is in the 13:50 - Terebellum (currently priced 7/2).

Gosden has most of his success with his 4yr olds and he has the experienced Dettori on board.

On top of that my name is Terry Bullen, so Terebellum is a spooky name.

Anyone else fancy a particular horse?

• @Erased-Citizen said in Royal Ascot:

Anyone having a dabble today?

Gosden has most of his success with his 4yr olds and he has the experienced Dettori on board.

That name is a pretty spooky coincidence mate.

The problem gambler in me would be sticking my entire mortgage on it!! 🤣

A sign from the gambling gods, surely. 🤯🤣🤣

• just done some small ew bets as there are a lot of dodgy favs. I have backed Maries Diamond 150 (100-1 betfair for win), 3:00 Sound of cannons 40-1 ew and 335 Rocket action (66-1 e/w) Bit of fun more than anything

• @Tom7471 said in Royal Ascot:

just done some small ew bets as there are a lot of dodgy favs. I have backed Maries Diamond 150 (100-1 betfair for win), 3:00 Sound of cannons 40-1 ew and 335 Rocket action (66-1 e/w) Bit of fun more than anything

Good luck 👍🏼

• @johnboywalker said in Royal Ascot:

@Erased-Citizen said in Royal Ascot:

Anyone having a dabble today?

That name is a pretty spooky coincidence mate.

The problem gambler in me would be sticking my entire mortgage on it!! 🤣

A sign from the gambling gods, surely. 🤯🤣🤣

Let’s hope it’s a sign as any winnings will be getting pumped into Rashford on here 😂

• The tipster I follow has put 3 points on Frankly Darling.

My personal bets are on:

Jubiloso
    Mohaather

And had a few quid on Pyledriver E/W but that's mainly cause he beat a horse that I'm involved with last year.

Put a bit of money on Chief Little Hawk tomorrow but haven't had a look through the card yet.

• @ChazFI123 said in Royal Ascot:

The tipster I follow has put 3 points on Frankly Darling.

My personal bets are on:

Jubiloso
    Mohaather

And had a few quid on Pyledriver E/W but that's mainly cause he beat a horse that I'm involved with last year.

Put a bit of money on Chief Little Hawk tomorrow but haven't had a look through the card yet.

I’ve gone against Frankly Darling with stable companion Miss Yoda. Gone Nazeed instead of Jubiloso but I do have Mohaather as an e/w at 12/1 (great price) in case TereBellum doesn’t land it.

Haven’t bothered looking beyond today at present.

• @Erased-Citizen funnily enough I was speaking to a mate at work yesterday and said I thought Miss Yoda was overpriced. That's the thing I enjoy about following a tipster though, I can blindly follow them so I'm not kicking myself if the horse loses! I'm sure I will be getting no work done this afternoon from 1:00 onwards!

• Gone on Frankly darling 2.25 and Queen Power 4.10

Done the Rose horse after my eldest in the first. No other logic. 😂

@Erased-Citizen funnily enough I was speaking to a mate at work yesterday and said I thought Miss Yoda was overpriced. That's the thing I enjoy about following a tipster though, I can blindly follow them so I'm not kicking myself if the horse loses! I'm sure I will be getting no work done this afternoon from 1:00 onwards!

Thankfully I’m off work on the sick at present. However, come the end of the day I might be wishing I was at work and unable to bet 😂

I used to follow a tipster (monthly subscription) and had a great 6 months of very good profit but it started to peel off. I just go with my own knowledge and studying now. Not that I bet on the horses that much now; only normally at that big festivals.

Do need to get back to Newmarket again though as it’s a lovely place, course and a very lucky course for me. I remember going one day with £80 betting money in my pocket with a bunch of lads and coming home absolutely pissed out of my head and with £550 in my pocket 😃👍🏼

• @Erased-Citizen to be honest, I've mainly carried on following them as I don't really follow the flat season closely so it gives me some interest in it. I lived around Cheltenham for a while so I'm more of a jumps season kind of guy. That sounds like the perfect day, I think racing is the best day out with mates, a day on the beer and having a few bets!

@Erased-Citizen to be honest, I've mainly carried on following them as I don't really follow the flat season closely so it gives me some interest in it. I lived around Cheltenham for a while so I'm more of a jumps season kind of guy. That sounds like the perfect day, I think racing is the best day out with mates, a day on the beer and having a few bets!

It’s the perfect day; betting, booze, banter and buddies. Used to do it every year with the same bunch of lads but wives and kids have got in the way for them 😂

• if it's any use to anyone Sky have an offer on for the 13.50 race

0_1592306530223_Capture.PNG

Money back up to £10 if your horse finishes 2,3 or 4th

• @Wolvesfan1980 said in Royal Ascot:

if it's any use to anyone Sky have an offer on for the 13.50 race

I’m someone who only ever has bet365 on my phone and only use them as I went through a period of having several and it just got too much of a pain chasing the best offers and odds.

Maybe I need to look at adding one other as it doesn’t seem Bet365 don’t offer anywhere near as many great offers as some of these examples.

Sky Bet does seem pretty good from what I keep hearing.

@Wolvesfan1980 said in Royal Ascot:

if it's any use to anyone Sky have an offer on for the 13.50 race

I’m someone who only ever has bet365 on my phone and only use them as I went through a period of having several and it just got too much of a pain chasing the best offers and odds.

Maybe I need to look at adding one other as it doesn’t seem Bet365 don’t offer anywhere near as many great offers as some of these examples.

They did the same offer for Cheltenham but it was refunds up to £20 stakes, I won once out of 4 races and walked away with a nice £60 profit. The refunded stake was back in my account within 30mins of the race finishing - never had any issues with Skybet so far.

• Mohican Heights (IRE) in the 15:00 is a big price TBH.

4 seconds fastest on Adjusted Times and All races being wins so the form is true. No idea why they not favourite!

• @Wolvesfan1980 @Erased-Citizen sky bet is good for offers, and I got all my friends to do the Cheltenham offer last year as you got your money back if your horse lost, so it was a free stab in the dark. I used to use Sky Bet for everything, but having looked elsewhere their odds are terrible in comparison, Bet365 offer BOG the night before which is massive too. Sometimes I've compared my football accumulator returns with Sky Bet and other bookies and Sky Bet has returned up to 25% less. Just did a quick comparison, if you put an accumulator on of all the favourites on Sky Bet returns are, 3276.9/1. On Bet365 the odds are 4187.06/1

• @NewUser607503 said in Royal Ascot:

Mohican Heights (IRE) in the 15:00 is a big price TBH.

4 seconds fastest on Adjusted Times and All races being wins so the form is true. No idea why they not favourite!

I agree and a threat to Mogul. Certainly a clear forecast bet there to be had.

• I’ve had a go on circus maximus in the 13:50 then on franckly darling and battash which at evs is a cracking bet now

I really like them. I've never had any problems with them unlike some of the other big names who are very keen to cancel bets at convenient times to them due to 'palpable errors'.

That said, I've never really looked at bet365 so I can't compare the two, especially any differences in odds.

I've also gone for Terebellum so good luck to us both...