Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?

• @MrWh1te as bad as my response will be here as shows another issue 😅, I assume you're talking about the 5 place media div issue rather than PB mistake that happened on weekend?

• @Lukeroro said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Lukeroro said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@johnboywalker said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

All we need now is a poll from @Dalian-Smith

Let's keep it simple.

Was Vesp rightly banned?

Yes or no.

After that, we accept the majority decision and move on.

Apart from I won’t accept him being banned. I won’t go on about it but I won’t accept it and will now be very weary of what goes on, on this forum.

What don't you accept?!

Him being banned for having a difference of opinion and making some valid points about some of the issues in FI. Yes he mentioned FS but so have many and is FS a threat to FI, certainly not as it’s a completely different beast in my opinion.

In basic terms, it is a threat because FS is taking FI's customers and therefore commission and revenue.

Vesp had a difference of opinion weeks ago, that has developed into a different priority, which has developed into pretty much trying to drag people from here to there.

In Twitter, yes. Not on FI's forum.

I disagree with posts regarding Footstock being deleted but I completely understand posts advertising it being deleted.

Plus, between him, Ericali, ScouseSte and few other hangers on, they've been spreading bullshit around this place for months. They're no longer helpful veterans with influence, they're influencers looking to hold their influence away from each other.

I'm happy Vesp was gone and I'd replace the guys mentioned above with @Misto and @Noirx4 in a second.

Shots fired!

Would love to hear more about the bullshit we've been spreading around??

• @MrWh1te said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Dalian-Smith
    Do you believe FI should allow negative posts about FS on this forum and remove positive ones?

@MrWh1te They allowed a near a thousand post thread on FS at one stage. I've an open mind to alternative trading platforms but the FS promotion was getting too much and I do believe it was undermining FI confidence. FI has acted. If your unhappy at a post on here it's best ignore it. Gravity usually does its thing and eventually it drops out of the forum. Challenging a post only gives it more airing to a greater audience.

@Shippers
    No I am not defending Vesp for arguing facts.

This isn't about vesp even tbh.

My argument is, people slate FS and then complain when someone, anyone, reposnds to it.
    They say 'dont talk about FS here' but it is the non-fs people REPEATEDLY and across MANY threads that are talking about it. Then they hammer people for replying.

You say you and vesp were stating the facts with about 6 weeks experience on FS and even argued with me as if you both knew more about it even though ive been there over a year and was stating facts from personal experience, you were both trying your best to move people from one site to the other in an irresponsible manner.

• @Shippers Not sure tbh :p

• @Dalian-Smith
    You do know FI have said they will allow negative posts about FS and not positive ones right?
    And I am expecting a ban?

@Dalian-Smith
    You do know FI have said they will allow negative posts about FS and not positive ones right?

Screenshot please.

• @Black-wolf
    I havent tried to move anyone to FS. In fact, one person (who has previously admitted to me he had a gambling problem) asked me for a referral code and I refused).

It was YOU who got me into FS :p

• @Dalian-Smith
    Umm I am not sure I should, not in public. Happy to share publically. But it was a private conversation and I never asked permission to share it (which I normally do).
    You can drop me a pm on slack, I can share it there if you agree not to share it around.

• I'm not a big fan of anyone being banned. This Forum is largely ignored by FI, and tends to run well that considered.

However, I've just looked back at a few of Vespasian's recent posts and here are some quotes;

“being run into the ground...”

“One company floundering with loss of direction and ceo bumbling from one mistake to the other....”

“Only to be cheated out of it...”

“MB is such a joke … Its so bad its laughable....”

“I've lost trust in the company...”

“AC is clueless...”

Overall we get a hell of a lot of rope to dissect FI on here, whether that's due to a lack of oversight or not. However, with such statements it's not that difficult to see why action may have been taken when coupled with the FS dimension.

Vespasian is obviously a clever guy, who had a good understanding of many aspects of the platform and trading. But seeing some of his posting on here perhaps FI may have done him a favour by taking him off the Forum, whether that's temporary of permanent.

Just as we're encouraged to gamble responsibly, we might all also ask ourselves whether our use of the Forum and Social Media in general is also healthy. (that applies to us all)

@Dalian-Smith
    Umm I am not sure I should, not in public. Happy to share publically. But it was a private conversation and I never asked permission to share it (which I normally do).
    You can drop me a pm on slack, I can share it there if you agree not to share it around.

This is a private DM between you and....FI CS?

• @MrWh1te i never got you into it ha ha. You joined and asked me some advice in private which was fine but i didnt promote it or convince you or anyone else to join, at worst i boasted my profits when you had all started joining during its boom period

• @Keegans-Bluff he became Jack Nicholson like in "The Shining" 😂

Completely lost the plot.

Was trying too hard to put down one platform while promoting another - surely he knew it was a matter of time before he got banned with the constant snipes?

Even he can't be that stupid - or can he? 🤔

• @Black-wolf said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@MrWh1te i never got you into it ha ha. You joined and asked me some advice in private which was fine but i didnt promote it or convince you or anyone else to join, at worst i boasted my profits when you had all started joining during its boom period

I remember at the time of @MrWh1te s conversion. There was no hard sell. Mr Wolf didn't sugar coat it. He gave an honest assessment of it to which he continues to this day

• @Black-wolf I am not complaining, just to be clear. The profits you boast of are real :)

• @MrWh1te yes and every penny of them have went into my FI portfolio as i earn them

🤔 why would i do that? Because the risk here is much lower

• @Black-wolf Time will tell. I dont agree, but neither of us will know for sure.

• @MrWh1te does your mummy know your on here? What a big baby you sound right now.
    Please do what you promised you are tiresome. You are no longer credible and it would serve the forum well if everyone stopped replying to your pathetic attempts to defend his and your agenda

• @Hunsingore
    Thank you very much for proving you cant read. Run along now.

• How is this still going on and even being debated? He’s a good guy but very clearly broke the t&c’s that stated people will be removed for breaking.
    Even half the guys on footstock were saying he should be banned. There is absolutely zero defence and the only surprise is they didn’t act far sooner.