Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?

• @Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

SO, who does the banning and moderating on here? Who applied the ban as I’d really like to know personally? Or are FI in control of this forum?

Even money favourite is @Ericali, a bit of late support in the market though for @johnboywalker at 4/1 😉🤣

• Also a user called 'Footstocks Better' has been banned.

I can see it both sides... If he had kept his posts to mainly about Football Index and its flaw I would agree this is ridiculous, but too often it would be pushing a rival company.

I do wonder what new users think if they ever check out this forum first. It's so doom and gloom at the moment I wouldnt invest if I had read this sort of thing before i joined. I think FI need to be held account over certain things for sure, but lots of people on here have made lots and lots of money, yet it sometimes reads like a TUI complaint group.

SO, who does the banning and moderating on here? Who applied the ban as I’d really like to know personally? Or are FI in control of this forum?

If you go into the groups icon there are a list of Admin and Moderators some who have not been online for a while
    I think FI Mark is one with the most current presence

• @ChazFI123 said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

Even money favourite is @Ericali, a bit of late support in the market though for @johnboywalker at 4/1 😉🤣

Is anyone going to have the balls to admit it? I didn’t even realise the forum was under control by any so called ‘admins’.

A really disgusting decision and one that stinks of silencing anything that doesn’t tie in with what the powers that be want to hear.

• @FI_IPOSCOUT that was Nally cat I’ve called him out on slack and Twitter he’s a bitter bloke generally

• If anyone remembers A.S.P., he went the same way. But he REALLY went for Fi's jugular, launching a regular tirade on Twitter (don't think he was on the forum).
    But then recently he issued a full apology and came crawling back.

I do find it odd that Vesp looks like going the same way. It's all very irrational. If you've had enough of FI, just leave. Don't try and take it down with you.

There's moaning for the good of the platform and its clientele (what I do 😉) and then there's moaning to damage the product futher and cause people to sell up. That's where Vesp was heading.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

If you go into the groups icon there are a list of Admin and Moderators some who have not been online for a while
    I think FI Mark is one with the most current presence

Let’s hope one of them has the balls to hold their hand up then or even more so give their reasoning?!?

• Would be interesting to see the reasons given.

We've seen lots of behaviour that would warrant a ban go unchallenged before.

If it is about talking about FS then there's a lot on here that keep bringing it up unnecessarily- especially when talking to Vesp.
    Also if its about talking about FS then what about those talking about betting on horses? etc- bookies are a competitor too.

I have a feeling someone must be going to FI to complain rather than just debate things openly. Maybe even complain whilst egging some users on on here. I'm seeing quite a few baiting others and trying to wind them up, then sitting back and hoping they explode. Skulduggery I say, skulduggery.

• @Sol I think the issue is less about freedom of speech and more about constantly being involved in championing another product despite such threads being continually removed. I’m all for differing opinions and no one wants the forum to simply be a FI circle jerk but there was definitely an underlying agenda in numerous threads.

That said he has been a fantastic contributor and I hope this is only temporary.

• FI were quite right here. Its fine to talk about other platforms but to actively promote and advertise on another priducts forum is a step too far.

• @Erased-Citizen I've not seen @Ericali for ages.
    Not been back since he lost the 'Outstanding Contribution to the Forum' poll.
    🤔🤔🤔🤔

@ChazFI123 said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

Is anyone going to have the balls to admit it? I didn’t even realise the forum was under control by any so called ‘admins’.

A really disgusting decision and one that stinks of silencing anything that doesn’t tie in with what the powers that be want to hear.

Honestly I don’t agree with this. This forum has been super negative and the admins have done very little about it.

They’ve banned someone who clearly had an agenda to convince people FI was a sinking ship , and that FS was better. And then a user who’s name was literally “ Footstocks Better” and all of a sudden you think FI are silencing all criticism, it’s a bit extreme.

• His motives and agenda were as clear as day.

He was once a helpful and respected forum member.

Then he found a new platform and transferred the majority of his funds to the new platform.

From that point onwards, he repeatedly and successfully used his reputation on this forum to discredit the football index and cause conflict and infighting amongst the football index forum members.

As an early adopter, he stands to gain massively from any new users that join Footstock and I wouldn't be surprised if he is on some kind of commission from FS.

I wish him all the very best for the future, but the damage he did to this forum far outweighs the good.

• @johnboywalker, he will be using a referral code which is very generous on FootStock

• Is it being banned for a "different opinion" or using the forum as a parasite for a rival company?

Making it sounds like he disagreed with the MB system, rather than constantly posting manipulative pro-FS/anti-FI drivel.

• @Daniel said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@ChazFI123 said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

Honestly I don’t agree with this. This forum has been super negative and the admins have done very little about it.

They’ve banned someone who clearly had an agenda to convince people FI was a sinking ship , and that FS was better. And then a user who’s name was literally “ Footstocks Better” and all of a sudden you think FI are silencing all criticism, it’s a bit extreme.

There is a difference between negativity or just having a difference of opinion.

I will be very weary of this forum and users now as clearly there are some snakes lurking and ones who don’t even stand by their actions. Let’s hope nobody else has a different opinion to the elitists.

• The mods have been busy this morning. My dong poll bit the bullet. The grammar was atrocious. I can only apologise to improve in future.

Shame on Vesp. Hopefully he can return soon and be the valuable contributor I remember when I joined up. He'd lost his FI fire for sure recently but these are unprecedented times. I'm sure we all reassessing our positions at the minute in all aspects of our life. Hopefully when things become more 'normal' we can more as a forum get behind the great product it was in the past and will be again.

• Well if you hold shares in Vesp then you're winning MB today!

*that's if these comments stand and aren't removed - who can tell anymore? 👀😜

• He’s posted some good stuff in the past, but the ban is deserved. Continuously slagging off FI and in the same breath promoting Footstock and telling ppl to direct message him about offers....kinda asking for trouble.
    FI are well within in their rights to kick him out.

• @Dalian-Smith think my PB matrix concern post got an upvote from a moderator on here!? That is a great sign...so hopefully they aren't just censoring all negativity, but yeh by all means they should be policing any talk promoting competitors- will be interested to see if the horsey posts go though.

(Personally i dont mind off topic threads- find them interesting and a point of being in a community)