Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?

• The mods have been busy this morning. My dong poll bit the bullet. The grammar was atrocious. I can only apologise to improve in future.

Shame on Vesp. Hopefully he can return soon and be the valuable contributor I remember when I joined up. He'd lost his FI fire for sure recently but these are unprecedented times. I'm sure we all reassessing our positions at the minute in all aspects of our life. Hopefully when things become more 'normal' we can more as a forum get behind the great product it was in the past and will be again.

• Well if you hold shares in Vesp then you're winning MB today!

*that's if these comments stand and aren't removed - who can tell anymore? 👀😜

• He’s posted some good stuff in the past, but the ban is deserved. Continuously slagging off FI and in the same breath promoting Footstock and telling ppl to direct message him about offers....kinda asking for trouble.
    FI are well within in their rights to kick him out.

• @Dalian-Smith think my PB matrix concern post got an upvote from a moderator on here!? That is a great sign...so hopefully they aren't just censoring all negativity, but yeh by all means they should be policing any talk promoting competitors- will be interested to see if the horsey posts go though.

(Personally i dont mind off topic threads- find them interesting and a point of being in a community)

• Spineless, faceless, mods thinking that they’re above needing to give reasons behind their decisions. I don’t see what he did wrong and some are making out he was continually going on about FS which is somewhat of an exaggeration. Nothing worse that mods like this.

Maybe they’ll ban me for saying that but ah well; I don’t want to be under any sort of dictatorship anyway!

• @Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@ChazFI123 said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

SO, who does the banning and moderating on here? Who applied the ban as I’d really like to know personally? Or are FI in control of this forum?

Even money favourite is @Ericali, a bit of late support in the market though for @johnboywalker at 4/1 😉🤣

Is anyone going to have the balls to admit it? I didn’t even realise the forum was under control by any so called ‘admins’.

A really disgusting decision and one that stinks of silencing anything that doesn’t tie in with what the powers that be want to hear.

I think if that was the case, im guessing most of us would have been banned by now for strongly voicing their disagreement with certain aspects of the platform and some of its management decisions.

• @Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

Spineless, faceless, mods thinking that they’re above needing to give reasons behind their decisions. I don’t see what he did wrong and some are making out he was continually going on about FS which is somewhat of an exaggeration. Nothing worse that mods like this.

Maybe they’ll ban me for saying that but ah well; I don’t want to be under any sort of dictatorship anyway!

Moron. Go join your martyr mate.

• @Thatguy said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@johnboywalker, he will be using a referral code which is very generous on FootStock

If I was the CEO of Footstock, who is apparently in regular contact with Vesp, the first thing I would have done is incentivise him to use his Football Index reputation to bring new punters across to the footstock platform ...

Well, in that regard, he went above and beyond the call of duty ...

In historical terms, he didn't just try to bring defectors to the West, he literally wanted to tear down the Berlin Wall! 🤣🤣

Luckily, he was armed with only a spoon!? 🤣

• Who was the user Footstock better I presume that was a long-standing contributer

If I’m honest I’ve been on the forum the last three months after selling up about a year ago I’m looking to rejoin and the constant FS chat was becoming off putting he deserved to go

• @Erased-Citizen they havent banned him for talking about it they have banned him because he’s posting FS news and Promos on an FI forum. You cant go in to a Renault garage and put up your signs advertising Fords. This forum is a dedicated football index forum they arent going to allow anyone to advertise competitors sites here.

• @ScouseGeldof I'm going to try and sign him up to the FTI forum so could extend the MB into a transfer saga!...

FIs loss can be a gain elsewhere, and hopefully not just FS slack.

Genuinely think his brain is unmatched- doesn't always say what you want to hear, but very deep thinker and hard to argue with, yes i agree hes developed a very anti FI mentality recently- but based mostly on concerns a lot of us have currently- yes the promotion of FS here is out of order, but again mostly think it was provoked or used to show how FI can do better.

Still one of the best FI advisors when it comes to trades and tactics- will be a loss here if FI sort themselves out and we all go back to just talking trading.

• @therock said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

Who was the user Footstock better I presume that was a long-standing contributer

If I’m honest I’ve been on the forum the last three months after selling up about a year ago I’m looking to rejoin and the constant FS chat was becoming off putting he deserved to go

That was Nallycat he used to be a top FI player not sure when he sold up

• @Rocky-Raccoon said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Erased-Citizen said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

Spineless, faceless, mods thinking that they’re above needing to give reasons behind their decisions. I don’t see what he did wrong and some are making out he was continually going on about FS which is somewhat of an exaggeration. Nothing worse that mods like this.

Moron. Go join your martyr mate.

Grow up.

• @Black-wolf said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Erased-Citizen they havent banned him for talking about it they have banned him because he’s posting FS news and Promos on an FI forum. You cant go in to a Renault garage and put up your signs advertising Fords. This forum is a dedicated football index forum they arent going to allow anyone to advertise competitors sites here.

Well if that’s the case I’m expecting many more bans especially after that thread a few weeks back that was all about FS.

I don’t think FS is if any threat to FI but clear some of the powers that be do.

A shameful day for the forum.

• @johnboywalker he may well be an affiliate (which I am) in which case the potential payouts are huge, though nerfed recently.
    Either way, there was certainly a whole lot of personal gain to be had by convincing people to leave here and join with him which many would not have realised.
    Those talking a lack of free speech and others should be banned are way off the mark. Nobody wants to see people banned for voicing their opinion, but I really don’t think anyone wants to see this forum descend into a sea of advertising for other products.
    If it makes people feel any better, I keep receiving messages from Sportstack affiliates on the Footstock chats. Seems it is all just a circle of trying to pinch each others customers right now

• @therock said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

Who was the user Footstock better I presume that was a long-standing contributer

0_1592308699110_upload-b7eb06a9-44b2-4da8-b81c-baa0e807d08b

• @Erased-Citizen Comparing Football Index forum to a dictatorship and you're telling others to grow up. Braindead contributions.

• @Rocky-Raccoon said in Vespasian32 banned and no talk about it on here?:

@Erased-Citizen Comparing Football Index forum to a dictatorship and you're telling others to grow up. Braindead contributions.

Okay, whatever. Best wishes. I see no reason why our paths need to cross again.

• Just heard the news.

Not really been on that much recently so not read all that's gone on.

But if he's been promoting FS again while bashing FI - then fair doo's.

Football index have made it quite clear (through the deleted threads) that you can't promote a rival company & encourage others to join while pulling money from here.

It's potentially harmful to their business model & any person who has money invested here.

For me, you are fine to have a whine & a moan - but if you are pushing others to invest in another platform & being decremental to this site then I agree with their reasoning.

• Looks like Nally has gone too 😲

Although, I suppose a Footstock better emblem - you are asking for trouble.

Any more?