I Never Win Any Media But Today Could Be The Day...

• My port full of cheapies never wins much media but today could be different. Ryan Fraser refuses to sign a new contract and will become free agent at the end of the month. That's a proper story. It's only going to take a few Manchester United players to stay away from the barbers today and I could be on.🤞

• What are you drinking and can I have some please? Today's MB winner is Rashford (I don't hold), forget about MB today and focus on PB instead.

• I was only trying to highlight the futility of media dividends. I forget about media everyday. No matter what the story. If the story doesn't involve a top club you won't ever win media...much

• @Dalian-Smith Sorry, got you now. I have forgotten about all MB recently, don't hold any of the BL trio of Werner, Sancho or Havertz being linked to the EPL and now don't hold Rashford. Just nice to see someone else winning it. 👍

• There is no futility in media, your just not set out for it.
    It’s obvious Rashford is going to be Media hot property over the next few weeks now he has become footballs political guru.

I want to hear his views on taxation, abortion and fishing licenses now.

• They were really gushing over him on BBC Breakfast. Big props to Daniel Rashford as I work with vunerable families but some of the coverage seems a little OTT. In light of events in America I guess this is just the story the media needs right now.

• Struggling to see what the point of this thread is. Rashford is clearly the biggest story at the moment. If you buy players that don't hit the media then you aren't going to win media. Media is a bit dodgy generally speaking but recently the payouts have gone to the biggest stories.

In other news Peter Crouch hasn't won much PB recently.

• I get it. If you want media friendly players buy a Manchester United first teamer. Given the survey indications hopefully well have an input of foreign media that won't be as concerned with UK bias.

• @Dalian-Smith said in I Never Win Any Media But Today Could Be The Day...:

I get it. If you want media friendly players buy a Manchester United first teamer. Given the survey indications hopefully well have an input of foreign media that won't be as concerned with UK bias.

Three points.....

1. The current playing field doesn’t have foreign media.

2. If a few foreign media outlets are Eg Bild and similar. They will still be outnumbered by the UK press.

3. They are still Man Utd, they are one of the most media covered teams in the world. There are probably more Man Utd stories in the....

Add one of the following to finish the point

A) German press than there are about Bayern in ours.
    B) Spanish press than there are about Real Madrid in ours.
    C) and D) follow the same vein but with Italy and France.

If you start to compare Man Utd in the foreign press to mid table foreign teams in ours it’s no comparison.
    I’m amazed by the amount of stories I read in UK outlets about Lille, Celta Vigo, Mainz and Sassuolo.

I could have just written ‘It’s Manchester United’