The Chain

• For a bit of fun, thought I'd start a thread about players who people think are currently bargains. Key part is the next post must be by a different forum user and have either a current club connection or a national team connection to the one before it.
    List them as

Name
    Club
    Current visible IS price
    Average PB score
    Reason why you think they are a bargain (good run of fixtures, transfer links etc)

• Marquinhos
    PSG
    £1.22
    135 (this season)
    Seven pb wins since beginning of last season. No reason it won’t continue, Thiago Silva gone who is also a good pb player so less competition.
    Any matrix change likely to bring CB scoring ability nearer to that of FB’s.

• Fred
    Utd
    £1.35
    Way off peak price, huge base scores, has won me both kinds of dividend on several occasions, has dipped while all around him have bounced

• Luke shaw
    Man Utd
    £1
    Average PB 73
    He’s improving lately and I’m convinced he will challenge chillwell for england, add in Utd media.

• Jack Harrison
    Leeds
    £1.45 (compare his price to other decent young English premier league players)
    Doesnt have PB average yet

Likely to become a premier league player next season, only 23, from what ive seen he seems to have a game suited to PB
    might get transfer spec if he does ok, other potential spikes (call up unlikely but possible / If he plays well in one of Leeds first few games back in the prem, they will no doubt do a focus on him on MOTD which usually results in a double spike , one in the evening and another one in the morning after when they show the repeat)

My only concern (which could actually prove to be an asset) are the size of his ears which i have posted about in the past.

• @Mr-білий said in The Chain:

Jack Harrison
    Leeds
    £1.45 (compare his price to other decent young English premier league players)
    Doesnt have PB average yet

Likely to become a premier league player next season, only 23, from what ive seen he seems to have a game suited to PB
    might get transfer spec if he does ok, other potential spikes (call up unlikely but possible / If he plays well in one of Leeds first few games back in the prem, they will no doubt do a focus on him on MOTD which usually results in a double spike , one in the evening and another one in the morning after when they show the repeat)

My only concern (which could actually prove to be an asset) are the size of his ears which i have posted about in the past.

One additional concern could also be the fact he is a Man City player on loan at Leeds. That could stop him from getting transfer buzz as Man City won't sell cheap. Perhaps another loan with Leeds in the prem to see if he can cut it at that level?

Agree he is cheap, I managed to get in 500 shares @ £0.97 back in Feb, so very happy with with c50% increase.

• @Brane_Orsou

Almost identical trade
    0_1592553098970_upload-bfae5dd3-485e-49d4-9796-7876fe11224a

I didnt even realise he was a Man City loaning, shows how much research i put in.

• Jack Harrison shares a surname with George Harrison who performed on Penny Lane which is a type of thoroughfare just like Rio Ave which is the team Medhi Terami plays for......

No PB as not played a PB match yet, season average of 7.07 on SofaScore

Terami is a goal machine. He has progressed from Iranian football to the Portuguese first division. He has restarted the season with 2 in 2, including the game against Benfica when Rio lost 2-1 but finished with 8 men. The Rio Ave chairman he’s basically put him on Gumtree in a press article. He was linked to PL and Ligue 1 in the winter window. Also linked to Benfica and Porto, which isn’t as good as a PB league but will give him CL or EL exposure. Only 30p. Got to be close to a penny rise as I’ve been adding my divs to him and I know my numbers, can’t be far off the 900.