Dividend changes

• @Yellow rhymes with hack chit

• That would be the boost needed.
    Except still wouldnt help lower market, think IPDs of SMDs would be needed also.

• Wow
    That’ll be pretty amazing...ok I’ll hold on to Ronaldo, Messi and kroos for that bit longer 😁

• @Westy I think SMDD's would be ideal as it would equally be of benefit to the older boys who ppl are worried out of at present. With IPD's I'd much prefer to see the eligibility window doubled rather than the cash value

• Not that I want to piss on anyone's chips, but this structure bears a real resemblance to the pre share split one, so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself as they've maybe accidentally loaded an old page?

0_1592580500152_upload-dbe25351-821f-417a-851f-e9ce4c3cc048

They all look the same don't they? Apart from the star man for the old treble day was 6p and it's 4p in the screenshot shared by @Bashamsarriving which also does clearly say Bronze, Silver and Gold on it too.

Here's hoping.

• @Yellow Its ok, i like soggy chips...

• @Yellow yeh bronze silver and gold is the new terminology which is a good sign, what were the old ones called now? I can never remember these sorts of things when they're changed

• Looking at the differences: It doesn't look like something we've had in a bonus or a pre split time.

MB day:
    5 3 1
    to
    8 5 2

Bronze:
    2 2 3
    to
    4 2 5

Silver:
    4 4 3
    8 4 5

Gold:
    8 8 3
    12 4 5

• @MickTurbo single, double and triple... the good old days

• @Bashamsarriving looking good! Although...gotta go up on the star man on a gold day no?! Back up to the 8p it is now - otherwise you get the exact same 16p for gold star man as now...Not to be picky! 😝

• @MickTurbo said in Dividend changes:

@Yellow yeh bronze silver and gold is the new terminology which is a good sign, what were the old ones called now? I can never remember these sorts of things when they're changed

0_1592581115239_upload-d96a781b-41a4-439d-bd7f-45dced169bb3

:-)

• @HPcoys said in Dividend changes:

@Bashamsarriving looking good! Although...gotta go up on the star man on a gold day no?! Back up to the 8p it is now - otherwise you get the exact same 16p for gold star man as now...Not to be picky! 😝

Star player is rewarded too highly at the minute so I think 12p for positional and 6p star man is the right ratio

Reason I say this is because we can research and pick players who we think have the best chance of PB wins in their category but star player is just a bonus. So we should be rewarded more for our research and analysis rather than for luck

VERY happy if this is an insight into what's coming πŸ€—

• I've said on a couple of other threads - I think IPD eligibility and/or the bonus points system are absolutely vital. The dividend increase would be great, but the dividend winners are not the area of the market that anyone is too worried about...

For me, it is imperative that FI provide ways to find multiple entry and exit points for cheaper holds. With only 30 day eligibility for IPDs and the bonus point thing, everyone will look at fixtures, and everyone will be looking at the same exit and entry points for all of the lower priced players.

With market backed IS I think FI needs to get this right. Matchday trading is important and without the right incentives it could die a death

• @Baydog said in Dividend changes:

I've said on a couple of other threads - I think IPD eligibility and/or the bonus points system are absolutely vital. The dividend increase would be great, but the dividend winners are not the area of the market that anyone is too worried about...

For me, it is imperative that FI provide ways to find multiple entry and exit points for cheaper holds. With only 30 day eligibility for IPDs and the bonus point thing, everyone will look at fixtures, and everyone will be looking at the same exit and entry points for all of the lower priced players.

With market backed IS I think FI needs to get this right. Matchday trading is important and without the right incentives it could die a death

Totally agree with this, even though I'm full of PB players and youth hype, I think this is what the userbase is crying out for

• @Baydog I know it was over complicated but i actually enjoyed the super match day points or whatever they were called.

Mind you I am mainly in the Β£0.8-Β£1.5 bracket for the majority of my holds so an extra 1-2p here and there is kind of massive.

• @London-Is-Blue said in Dividend changes:

@Baydog I know it was over complicated but i actually enjoyed the super match day points or whatever they were called.

Mind you I am mainly in the Β£0.8-Β£1.5 bracket for the majority of my holds so an extra 1-2p here and there is kind of massive.

I didn't even read the rules on them. I just quietly watched the thread about how they work grow to about 300 posts, and decided to give them a miss πŸ˜‚ I definitely think they were on the right track

• Is that not the pre share split payouts?

• @Fenrir

It's certainly not far off if not... I had this conversation with a mate the other day - the Index has gone almost full circle since I joined. The players values are almost exactly back to what they were when I joined (having gone through the split).. And now the div payouts could basically be back to what they were too

• Has this also been seen on Twitter? If so, could force FI's hand and result in an announcement date for dividend increases. If these were the new dividends then they look great, except maybe the 16p Gold star man which is the same as we currently have. Good boosts to MB, Bronze and Silver days.

@Bashamsarriving thanks for sharing.

Edit: More logical Gold star payout would be 6p? 50% of the other payouts, like with the Bronze and Silver.

• @Martyn-B @cam_bowiee just tweeted it