Still value to be had?

• Had my issues with ME, but now it looks like some real value to be had for those bold enough to be buying (and at the moment it's a buyers Market). Once full OB comes in, those picking the right players could be quids in.

So who are you buying/topping up on and who is great value currently?

Mine are :

Denis Zakaria- currently showing as available for £1.01 when I go to sell. 23 yr old Swiss international playing for a Gladbach team in Europe next season. Been linked to Liverpool and more recently Lazio and Atletico. Pb AVG of 72. Currently out with a knee injury.

Wendell- recently signed a new contract so no real chance of a transfer, however worse places to be than Leverkusen. Showing as available for 25p which is pretty scandalous for a defender with a pb average of 84

Suat Serdar- again currently injured, but that's where the value is. Showing as available for £1.07, has 7 goals in 20. Pb isn't great but has managed to win star player once. Schalke trying to secure him to a new contract, but Schalke are a shit show at the minute.

• @Moukoko had zakaria when 70p before share split. Turning into a very good player

• I hold Zakaria but dunno if I want to risk buying more tbh - the thought of him going of Athletico Madrid isnt great, and I cant see it being particularly great for his price either 🤷‍♂️

• @Moukoko I've got my quota of Serdar now. Mostly matched at 1.11 and 1.12. So if you are bidding seems sellers are holding out for a little more than the current IS on offer. Still good value around 1.12 i feel, looking towards next season.

• Florian Thauvin absolute bargain.

• Strange thread? Lots of great value to be had but I will tell you after I have bought them, not before! 😉

• @Martyn-B I did mention topping up! It's also the only way to know what the actual sell price is rather than some rough idea of where you may be able to buy. Feel free to offer your own.

Of the ones I don't own, Kieran Trippier looks good value if you can get him for sub 45p, tousart at sub 60p, magalhaes At Lille appears to have a huge spread, so if can pick him up for 80-90p you would be laughing

• @Moukoko Fair points. I have only purchased one new player through ME and that was Klosterman who I have almost matched my entire desired quota. Every other ME bid and purchase I have made is a top up of an existing hold. I don't like to pump my holds so I will just observe with interest. 👍

• Bought 100 Ronaldo less than an hour ago for £3 (MP 3.14). My first ME bid. I've mentioned this in 2 other threads now! LOL.

• @Londoner buy mine please loool abit higher than £3 though lol

• I very recently doubled my holding in Maxwel Cornet. Ligue 1 will be first to start their new season and he is around 60% of his peak price (edit: assuming you bid at ~90p 😉). Some risk around French footy in general and whether he get regular starts for OL....but I think he looks quality and has plenty of room for growth.
    (Plus I picked him for Advinculus's FIFA challenge so it needs to work out).

• @Jamiearsenal93 said in Still value to be had?:

@Londoner buy mine please loool abit higher than £3 though lol

Too late I'm afraid. 100 is enough. He is quite risky, so I'll have to time my exit precisely.

• @Londoner to be fair I wouldn't be looking to hold on anytime past the euros. Could even be risky in the summer given the comments nani came out with saying Ronaldo told him he was eyeing up the MLS

• @Jamiearsenal93 said in Still value to be had?:

@Londoner to be fair I wouldn't be looking to hold on anytime past the euros. Could even be risky in the summer given the comments nani came out with saying Ronaldo told him he was eyeing up the MLS

Yep, I saw that. I'm not worried about that at the moment. Ronaldo will play at the top level for another 2 years before he semi-retires in the MLS.