Are people still buying players for In Play Dividends?

• Sorry if this has been raised recently but I’m wondering if with the Matching Engine it’s now worthwhile buying players for IPD’s?

It seems to me it’s very difficult to now flip players as a large number of these flippable players aren’t easy to get out of anymore. Is this the case and is this making the market more stagnant and making cap app a thing of the past due to people not buying at market price as often as before?

If so, what’s the solution to this to get the market moving again?

• @TeamGB

mmm hmmm

0_1592951050506_Screenshot_20200623-232328_Chrome.jpg

• God no lol, was never really my thing tbh. However with the current setup and no IS I dont even know how it would be possible to do IPD, especially with high volumes of shares.

Used to be you could calculate between IS/BN price and the potential returns, as you know you could sell the shares back to index and keep the IPD as your profit.

Buying players now for IPD just seams insane as how are you going to sell large volumes of shares while getting back out and keeping your profit with no IS?

• @TeamGB said in Are people still buying players for In Play Dividends?:

Sorry if this has been raised recently but I’m wondering if with the Matching Engine it’s now worthwhile buying players for IPD’s?

Not for me. I get a few IPD's whilst topping up on my holds but it is not my main strategy.