Matchday thread 24/6/20

• 0_1592985590300_20200624_085849.jpg
    0_1592985598790_20200624_085903.jpg
    0_1592985607585_20200624_085916.jpg

Today for me, Estupinan, Fred, Neves, Lorenzo Pell, Mousset. So hopefully a decent chance at top mid and just be happy if Mousset gets decent minutes. Iirc Estupinan was rotated last time, so hopefully 90 minutes for him

• Cricket score at Old Trafford tonight, think its the Blades 3rd game in a week? They looked tired the other night at Newcastle and if Pogs, Bruno and Rashford are let loose and then Greenwood coming on to take advantage of tired legs I fear it could be 5+ goals.

• Gosens, Pasalic, Merino and Lopez for me. Atalanta always offer a decent shot at PB but today could easily be a RM clean sweep. Couple of decent sub appearances for Roberto Lopez recently so would be great to see him getting a start.

• Actually have quite a few tonight for once, Luis Alberto, Gosens, Eriksen (hopefully the rest of my bid gets matched in time), Neves, Jota, Moutinho, Maguire, McTominay, Shaw, Greenwood and Richarlison

• @MikeWagner said in Matchday thread 24/6/20:

Gosens, Pasalic, Merino and Lopez for me. Atalanta always offer a decent shot at PB but today could easily be a RM clean sweep. Couple of decent sub appearances for Roberto Lopez recently so would be great to see him getting a start.

Could be the clean sweep but you have to fancy TAA for top DEF tonight I reckon. Most of my optimism is with Neves and LoPell against iffy opposition

• I have a lot of players involved tonight. A lot of people I have been topping up on recently, so in with a chance of IPDs at least. It would be a shame if something negative does happen to them.

Hoping for TAA as DEF PB, Pellegrini or Barella MID PB and Richarlison or Hazard for FWD PB.

• 37 players in the Prem alone with a chance to go to the Euro's next year - here are the top 20 - as always do your own research before buying. Now tracking prices starting today:
    0_1592988897778_upload-dd43f8c9-911e-4761-bdf8-87a6f20a7da5
    26 players from the teams in Italy - here are top 20:
    0_1592989244521_upload-0ea53dd6-a2b7-4227-a671-2b82561e261d
    The lads playing in Spain:
    0_1592989434784_upload-2d763106-25af-412e-933b-0ac66a18d796

• Hoping Chestnuts gets a run out in place of Hateboer tonight to bring in some sweet,sweet pennies. Other than that, think it's just Ryan Fraser with as much of winning PB as I do of selling Troost Ekong at profit!!

• @MickTurbo said in Matchday thread 24/6/20:

@MikeWagner said in Matchday thread 24/6/20:

Gosens, Pasalic, Merino and Lopez for me. Atalanta always offer a decent shot at PB but today could easily be a RM clean sweep. Couple of decent sub appearances for Roberto Lopez recently so would be great to see him getting a start.

Could be the clean sweep but you have to fancy TAA for top DEF tonight I reckon. Most of my optimism is with Neves and LoPell against iffy opposition

That could well happen Mick but equally...

alt text

alt text

alt text

Not my own content but as a better United fan it did make me chuckle.

• Got a pleasant supply of players today, hopefully Van Dijk might steal the show but I expect TAA to get something tonight. Got top FWD yesterday from Cornelius which was a lovely surprise albeit felt like Messi was a goal or another assist away from stealing it from him.

• Got about 20 players potentially on show today šŸ˜¬šŸ˜
    Gotta win something šŸ™šŸ¼

• A fair few tonight:

Pogba, Coady, Moutinho, Dendoncker, VVD, Ramos, Varane, Hazard, Asamaoh?, Castagne?, Hateboer, De Roon and Gomez.

Really fancy dividends to be challenged by players from Man Utd, Wolves or Real Madrid. I am loving Barcelona and RM playing on alternate matchdays, really gives my chances of a PB win a nice boost.

Man Utd, either Pogba or Bruno, to win MB.

Good luck all šŸ‘

• Norwich City vs. Everton on BBC tonight. Will try and share the free to air games on the matchday threads. What a stinker for the BBC, better value and entertainment elsewhere...

The PB predictor Twitter thingy is back and Ā£1,025, deadline 6pm.

• Let's have a TAA and Tony Kroos double whammy tonight please PB Gods? šŸ™šŸ» I'm praying here. I can't take another second place finish this week. I'm at the end of my tether. On the brink. šŸ˜‚

• @Moukoko I hold Troost Ekong too :'D

Hoping he gets a big move, seems to be my only hope

I've got Toloi from Atalanta too

• @ScouseSte
    One my scouse mates told me to buy TAA about 2-3 years ago. Told him he looks well overrated šŸ˜‚
    Think he was under a quid then.

Then we had a similar conversation about Brewster. This time I took his advice and bought 2000 shares. Iā€™m about 8% up šŸ˜¬

• Is Maguire worth buying?

• 3 players for Man U for me:

ā˜•šŸ™…ā€ā™‚ļø
    šŸ–šŸ«
    šŸ„“4ļøāƒ£d

And then Jony at Lazio. Who probably won't start tonight and is difficult to find an emoji for anyway.

• @Yellow struggling with these...Pogba (pig bar?) Rashford (rasher?)