Full Adam Cole Statement Here. Thoughts Welcome.

• 0_1593191026655_Screenshot_20200626-180229.png
    0_1593191034762_Screenshot_20200626-180300.png
    0_1593191046056_Screenshot_20200626-180319.png

Additional Statement On Future Market Improvement.

0_1593191746311_Screenshot_20200626-181359.png
    0_1593191756774_Screenshot_20200626-181423.png
    0_1593191766818_Screenshot_20200626-181442.png

• @Dalian-Smyth
    Adam Cole has just given me an instant wood.

• I want to give the ol boy a pat right on his motorway

• @Dalian-Smyth Thoughts welcome? Statement more welcome!

• That’s a strong message from the big man and exactly what we’ve all been calling for.

They do listen then...

• I think the confidence was always there. Just the desire to be kept in the loop wasn’t being addressed. Fantastic update for the platform this and good that this update came to give us a small taster of the roadmap. It’s all we asked for. No one expected anything to change immediately, we just wanted to know it would so we could assess where we thought value was. Bring on the 🚀 Adam Cole you beautiful man.

• Not bringing a downer on it as it's all fairly good, but I think saying 0.3% of players don't have a bid isn't quite right

3,000 ish players on the index, so 1% is 30 players, therefore 0.3% is about 10 players. Sounds way way too low

I suspect he's calculating it a different way, 0.3% of turnover is in these players, or something like that

• @StevieP perhaps he means current open bids since IS cancelled?

• Market cap to a billion
    🚀

• @StevieP said in Full Adam Cole Statement Here. Thoughts Welcome.:

Not bringing a downer on it as it's all fairly good, but I think saying 0.3% of players don't have a bid isn't quite right

3,000 ish players on the index, so 1% is 30 players, therefore 0.3% is about 10 players. Sounds way way too low

I suspect he's calculating it a different way, 0.3% of turnover is in these players, or something like that

I took that to mean asset value. For example, where there are bids on sancho, that represents a gigantic sum of money in him.

Where some joker from Panama who's old enough to Sanchos dad is missing a bid that's a tiny amount of money in him. If hes 8p and a thousand futures are owned then that's £80 trapped

• Excellent all round. Hopefully this will prove to be the turning point in the current market, and the turning point in how FI communicates with its customers

• This post is deleted!

• Very strong messages and it has given me a lot of reassurance that the platform is going to boom as it always has done (with a few lulls of course!).

• @StevieP Exactly what I thought.

'In terms of liquidity, we’re aware that at this point there are still no Bids on a number of Players at the lower end of the market. You have our assurance that this number will significantly reduce over the next month. However, to put this into perspective, players without bids represent less than 0.3% of the total market.'

What about players at the low end/middle of market who have insulting bid orders in.

There are lies,damn lies and statistics!

• @Dronny-Gaz I noticed today some with no bids suddenly had 1-10 shares lol. Maybe it was him!

• Who’s the chap that drunkenly decided to take a 30 day timeout a few days ago 🙈?
    This is what happens when you take a timeout 😂

• Can someone clear it up for me. Did he address the mid range players (50p -£1.25) who you can’t now sell (not that I want to yet, just option taken away) due to ridiculous bids? Will the market come back to the likes of Geiger, Amrabat, Januzai, Kouame etc? Thanks

• Is there a happier guy in the world than @ScouseSte right now?

• So who does this benefit the most. Judging by highest riser im guessing the PB big hitters who are suited to current matrix (TAA)....any other left field benefitters?

• The dividend increase, PB matrix staying the same and media changing were all odds on in my book, the dividend increase is obviously a positive, I have a feeling the media changes won't go down well when premium United/English players aren't winning as often but time will tell.

Clarification on liquidity is what I've been waiting for, I hope he delivers on that 'assurance', I'd be more optimistic if he said generous/competitive bids as I worry that they'll be lowball bids, I hope they're not and if they're not I'll consider putting money back in.