So...... Kostic?

• 0_1593194040775_Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 18.53.00.png

His crash was for 2 reasons... 1.) the season ending... but 2.) the rumours suggesting crosses were going to be nerfed. We now know that second one isn't true.

So maybe the should be "When should we buy Kostic".

• @Dan-The-Man oh hello Mr. Pump 😉

• @Dan-The-Man in all fairness he is a great buy I'd say, especially should we see an increase in divs

• My biggest hold. Can’t argue this update was good news for him (And me)

• They are going out of Europa league so not as appealing right now but deffo worth jumping on for next season

• E Frankfurt need to improve cause they’ve been cat most of the season compared to last, or kostic moves to a better club. Just my thoughts

• Kostic is a massive regret of mine. I had 1000 at 60p pre covid. He had returned me about 25% in divs in under 9 months (and 250% in CA.)

As I am so bitter about no longer holding him, I am going to propose a 24hr challenge that involves my counter-pump 😂 This is a good old fashioned pump-off

They play for the same team, play in the same FI position (MID), and they both face Padeborn at home tomorrow...

My hold is Daichi Kamada (357 shares thus far at 97p). I have been watching them lately and he is getting some of the set pieces. I don't think that he will compete even close to Kostic base score - but Kamada is very advanced. I fancy him to be amongst the goals and assists. He got a hatrick against Salzburg and a brace against Emery's Arsenal in the Europa...

Kostic Vs Kamada 2.30pm tomorrow, it's ooonnn

• @ScouseSte said in So...... Kostic?:

They are going out of Europa league so not as appealing right now but deffo worth jumping on for next season

Seems like no European football next season either? Unless I’m missing something

• @ChazFI123 said in So...... Kostic?:

@ScouseSte said in So...... Kostic?:

They are going out of Europa league so not as appealing right now but deffo worth jumping on for next season

Seems like no European football next season either? Unless I’m missing something

Yea but mate he's under £2.50! It's cheap even for no European football

• @Dan-The-Man
    Already bought and sold why would you buy now no European games as Frankfurt wil struggle for top half.
    So rather than them nice easy divs on euro nites none and when he plays no transfer as only now on permanent deal was good for less than a quid not so now

• @CLACKETT

He won PB last week... and is always in the mix but it seems a few folk have pointed out the lack of European football next season, which begs the question...

Do you fine folk only buy European competition?

• @Shippers

Ha, I'm all about the pumps lately. I'm trying to get some positivity back.

• @Dan-The-Man

As dan and others mentioned, no european football. Could work in his favour in terms of he will be gettimg plenty of rest etc. But for FI traders less games hence less chances of PB wins.

• Let's not rule out transfer spec though. Frankfurt are effectively a selling club and he is better than the team deserves really.

• @Dan-The-Man
    No but I look and think oh extra 8 games min 👍
    But now have to look at it like 8 less games to win any divs so factor that in when I’m looking at other players if they’re the same sort of price same stats Euro games swings it.

• @CLACKETT

I hear ya. It's not an insignificant amount of games. Fair enough like.

But you know that saying... "Buy in the dip"... this is the dip.

0_1593231827813_Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 05.23.22.png

(....HOPEFULLY ha)

• @Dan-The-Man I’ve had a total Change in my port sold all this week had all the big guns like mbappe sancho got nearly 3x my stake back in total seemed like a good idea with the changing market going to re asses when all is sorted. That statement coming out helped loads getting decent prices.

They need to do media to all pb leagues in my eyes and say only 5 papers per country no point having 1 french and 10 English. Gota be equal. Can see a few of the bigger guns dropping because of this, and certain players will rise the market should become a lot tighter say for the top 30 and compressed lower end.
    But if there’s a horror injury il b pilling in👌👍

Fingers crossed.