*WITHDRAWAL PROBLEMS / No contact number , just an email with no response

• I’m trying to withdraw money, after selling all assets owned . However, the original date on the card registered has now expired . Card now has a new expiration date . I Tried to deposit £10 with the card as read the rules if your card has expired . Both for withdrawal and deposit , error messages came up.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?????

How long does it take to get a response ????

• @NewUser492564 use footballindexCS on twitter its much faster. If you are on O2 I believe the CS phone number doesnt work unless you remove the first zero. Someone may correct me if im wrng about that but you do have to alter something when using o2 to contact them

• @Black-Wolf said in *WITHDRAWAL PROBLEMS / No contact number , just an email with no response:

@NewUser492564 use footballindexCS on twitter its much faster. If you are on O2 I believe the CS phone number doesnt work unless you remove the first zero. Someone may correct me if im wrng about that but you do have to alter something when using o2 to contact them

That is correct. CS told me that O2 and Tesco customers have to remove the first 0 when calling the CS number. I remember sharing this and you were ecstatic because you thought the number didn't work because you couldn't get through.