Matchday thread 27/6/20

• 0_1593241474521_20200627_080235.jpg
    0_1593241484472_20200627_080257.jpg
    0_1593241492769_20200627_080316.jpg
    0_1593241504155_20200627_080334.jpg

Decent day for me with Neves, Klostermann, Sabitzer, Hinteregger, Tah, Demirbay, Martìn, Maier, Gnabry, Luca Pell, Pulgar, Chiesa and Estupinan all hopefully involved. Would love something decent from Neves in the 12.30 KO but theres not many games leaping out as being massively one sided, probably Barca again, but my Leipzig and Leverkusen boys probably have a decent chance

• Got a load of Bundesliga boys today, the last hurrah before they have time off. Be nice to go out with a bang. Maybe a Phillip Max def PB win, Kostic mid PB win, and then leave the fwd PB for Messi a little afterwards. Not much to ask is it ? 😜

• Lots of BL players last roll of the dice for me Sabitzer not fit for last game of the season. Think Bayern may rotate a few today as well.

• @Harford-is-God said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

Lots of BL players last roll of the dice for me Sabitzer not fit for last game of the season. Think Bayern may rotate a few today as well.

I think Bayern will want a full strength side no? They've got over a month before their next game in the champions league so surely they want to have their best players together one last time before this?

• @ScouseSte Bayern play Leverkusen in the Cup final next Saturday, just think either they'll make some changes or subs will be made relatively early.

• Exciting day in the Bundesliga today with a lot still to play for.

Leverkusen and Borussia Monch both still fighting for the last Champions League spot.

Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg both on the same points but both will want to finish 6th so they go straight into the Europa Group stage rather than via the qualification route. Problem is, they both have tough final fixtures. (Wolfsburg are playing Bayern who have nothing to play for now that they have won the league so might be closer match than normally).

And down the bottom an important day for Bremen and Dusseldorf. Only 2 points between them and fighting to finish 18th which gives them a chance to stay up via the relegation playoff match. The other will be automatically relegated.

Personally hoping for a decent final performance from Skov, Max, Hakimi, Gunter and Guerreiro. Good luck all!

• Here we go. Last Hurrah for my BL boys, well until the EL/CL tournament weeks which adds a strange dynamic to the end of season.

My holds are:-
    Coady, Dendoncker?, Moutinho, Roberto?, Messi, Gimenez?, Kownacki, Max, Richter, Halstenberg, Orban?, Mukiele, Upamecano, Klosterman, Tah?, Hazard, Ginter, Arnold and Kimmich.

Looking at all that, hoping for and this is my #FIDividendPredictor :- Halstenberg, Kimmich and Messi.

Tonight's free to air viewing is:

0_1593248398040_Screenshot_20200627-095204.png

Hopefully Pogba does enough to win MB in that. Good luck all 👍

• @Martyn-B said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

Here we go. Last Hurrah for my BL boys, well until the EL/CL tournament weeks which adds a strange dynamic to the end of season.

My holds are:-
    Coady, Dendoncker?, Moutinho, Roberto?, Messi, Gimenez?, Kownacki, Max, Richter, Halstenberg, Orban?, Mukiele, Upamecano, Klosterman, Tah?, Hazard, Ginter, Arnold and Kimmich.

Looking at all that, hoping for and this is my #FIDividendPredictor :- Halstenberg, Kimmich and Messi.

Tonight's free to air viewing is:

0_1593248398040_Screenshot_20200627-095204.png

Hopefully Pogba does enough to win MB in that. Good luck all 👍

Thanks for documenting the 'free to air' games.

Very handy for lazy buggers like me! 👍😉

• This post is deleted!

• Jordi Jordi Jordi

Alba again,

• @Ringers said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

Jordi Jordi Jordi

Alba again,

Wouldn't surprise me ... 👍

• Gnabry playing and signing off with some divs would be most welcome as he’s one that’s making my port look much worse than it is (40p a share down).

Come on son!!

• @Erased-Citizen said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

Gnabry playing and signing off with some divs would be most welcome as he’s one that’s making my port look much worse than it is (40p a share down).

Come on son!!

He hasn't looked great since the restart to be honest. Seems to be lacking confidence, taking that extra touch, shooting when it's not on and generally forcing it.

The enforced break has definitely had a more negative effect on some players.

I wouldn't worry though, once he is firing on all cylinders and confident, he will be scoring doubles every week for Bayern.

That team are going to absolutely walk the league next season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go undefeated. 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️

• @johnboywalker said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

@Erased-Citizen said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

Gnabry playing and signing off with some divs would be most welcome as he’s one that’s making my port look much worse than it is (40p a share down).

Come on son!!

He hasn't looked great since the restart to be honest. Seems to be lacking confidence, taking that extra touch, shooting when it's not on and generally forcing it.

I wouldn't worry though, once he is firing on all cylinders and confident, he will be scoring doubles every week for Bayern.

That team are going to absolutely walk the league next season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them go undefeated. 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️

I agree and with the Euros and World Cup with Germany, I’m in no way ditching the lad. He’ll come good.

Bayern have one hell of a side and especially when you look at those who are coming through or developing even further as players (Goretzka, Pavard, Davies, Coman, Cuisance)

@johnboywalker said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

@Erased-Citizen said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

Come on son!!

I agree and with the Euros and World Cup with Germany, I’m in no way ditching the lad. He’ll come good.

Bayern have one hell of a side and especially when you look at those who are coming through or developing even further as players (Goretzka, Pavard, Davies, Coman, Cuisance)

Yeah, they are building a team that could potentially dominate for the next 5 years.

It's a refreshing change to see a big club with a clear long term plan in place, as opposed to the usual manager merry go round ... I hope they stick with Hansi Flick. He seems to be the perfect fit.

Oh and apparently they have pinched that 17 year old, PSG centre half and wonderkid, Kouassi.

Thomas Tuchel is raging about it! 🤣

• @Erased-Citizen

I want a fair few Bayern players in my port for next season... Goldmine! The one who I am buying at the moment is Sane, in that team and league he could do some serious damage

• Bayern line up confirmed ...

Kimmich on the bench.

0_1593261399355_Screenshot_20200627-133216_Samsung Internet.jpg

Come on son!!

When I have a player who is a fair bit in the red as you are on Gnabry, I wait until I think he has bottomed out (if he has a bad game it could well be tomorrow), and double down when at their lowest.. I then can lower the average buy price, and when they are back in favour I sell half my stake (which is the expensive shares as the oldest shares are sold first), and I am sat comfortably in a healthy profit on the cheap shares I bought at bottom price... I'm not saying do this, but it is a solution that can be better than taking a big loss on a player should they be tanking and you can clearly see that the value will return in due course (Eric did the same on Odion Ighalo I believe)

I don't think you have to worry about him as a long term hold, I remember his hatrick against Spuds very fondly.. But at the moment he is dropping as end of Bundesliga combined with poor form and the prospect of Sane coming... I'd expect him to start rising again when Bundesliga is starting again

• @Baydog
    Exactly what I’ve been doing for the last 6 weeks.
    Hoping both of us will see fruition for risk / reward over the next few weeks.

I’ve bought a mixture of players re price.
    Some could easily see a 25-50% return in one go via dividends, long as we get half decent div increase.

• @Baydog said in Matchday thread 27/6/20:

@Erased-Citizen

I want a fair few Bayern players in my port for next season... Goldmine! The one who I am buying at the moment is Sane, in that team and league he could do some serious damage

I hold Sane but thinking of selling on his move spike as I’m not sure he’ll be a huge PB player in a team with so many to compete with for the PB awards.