Mo Salah

• What's with the price crash?

• Media interest starting to tail off perhaps? But it's still a pretty minor correction. He only hit £9.20 a few days ago.

• No need to start a whole thread every time someone loses a few pennies. He’s had a mega rise the past month, currently isn’t playing a second game this week like a load of others and is part of the other big hitters dropping in price with people withdrawing funds and jumping in the selling bandwagon. Posts like this will fuel it further. Chill 👍

• I read that Mido said Salah should join Real Madrid on Marca today so not sure if that would have negative impact or not??? More to the feeling I think FI is adjusting the prices whilst times are quiet as they'll no doubt go up again around the UCL semis and in the weeks leading up to the WC... every now and again the markets need to settle and its been up,up,up for a couple of months now..... No panic for me...yet!

• @FranklynMary couldn't agree more. I bought Salah at 4.52 at the end of December n I've no intention of letting him go while he's at Liverpool n clearing up. Itd be ridiculous to expect him to keep rising without any kind of down side. He'll rise again when world cup fever kicks in

• @playingcards1 and he's won MB 5 times since April 11ty do I doubt it's that.

• @FranklynMary said in Mo Salah:

No need to start a whole thread every time someone loses a few pennies. He’s had a mega rise the past month, currently isn’t playing a second game this week like a load of others and is part of the other big hitters dropping in price with people withdrawing funds and jumping in the selling bandwagon. Posts like this will fuel it further. Chill 👍

Agreed!

• @John-Renwick - that's a logical way of looking at it but unfortunately the index doesn't always work like that! As soon as he has a day or two off the top of MB he always drops. Then when he's back at the top he will rise. Just look at Pogba - smashed the back end of media madness and rose to £6.70odd. Didn't win another dividend for just shy of a month and he's £6. He's top of MB for two days and he's back at £6.70. Potential opportunities if you can get your timing right but certainly nothing to panic about, not unless there's another factor which I don't think there is in this instance.

Just to echo what a few have said - Salah has fallen 2.3%... Hardly a crash, particularly as he returned that and more in dividends in less than a week!

• @Pierrey2129 I wouldn't say that's madness, if u can predict Pogba winning (using this example) a couple then youll have made 0.83% every MB win and he's got slightly over 11% growth too. That's a great return if u button a low. Dividends is what drives prices and as soon as you seen the Mourinho and Pogba falling out it would have been easy to predict a media circus around it. So I feel these price movements are predictable. Salah on the other hand... Egypt's big hope, going for golden boot as well as a host of individual player awards and a champions league opportunity. And a potential move to Madrid. He'll b back on top of MB and his price will reflect this.

• @John-Renwick - 'Media madness' was what they called the last international break mate 🙈 two weeks of treble MB... Mo Salah dominated the first week and Pogba dominated the second. My point was Salahs drop has nothing to do with market trends and everything to do with the fact he hasn't won buzz in a couple of days, in contrary to your first point.. But seems you agree with me now anyway as you're response echos everything I said? But anyway I keep hearing about this price slump yet the footie is increasing. Keep hearing top players are in for a big slump when we're about to enter a period when the only return goes to the MB holds. It's utter nonsense peddled by people who are looking out for number 1 only. Completely agree that dividends determine prices (well, that and sentimentality) so we're on the same page here 👍

• We will see I think people are trading now for next month and who they see winning MB in the run up to the world cup and after.

• @Pierrey2129 clearly I should take more time to re-read messages before I reply lol. But yeah I think he's defo gonna be back on top of media buzz at points between now and the end of the season

• Why are people selling Salah?!?! Liverpool have 2 games on the bounce !

• Just got some more in when he was down at 8.98. Think we'll see him shoot back up now with all the MB, CL, WC , PL records etc. !

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.