PB hold

• Don’t usually like doing these posts, but thought I’d ask for some suggestions...looking for a more premium PB hold, I’ve been buying a fair few Kimmich through the ME and am looking for someone else, I’m edging towards Dybala and quite like Christian eriksen as a cheaper option but have got a cash balance and don’t really wanna wait much longer after these rises...any suggestions welcome?

• The problem with Dybala is that he competes with Ronaldo for PB, I wish he was classed as a mid, having said that he only needs a goal or assist to score over 200

Not quite premium but Fabian Ruiz and Thauvin will possibly see big rises next season with the PB increase

Ruiz also has transfer spec in him, Thauvin apparently will stay at Marseille another season which is good from a PB perspective

On a more risky and personal note I think Werner has the potential to turn out to be a PB monster next season with possibly 100% CA. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I think the potential is there

• @Silver I do really like Fabián Ruiz whenever I’ve seen him.

On the Werner front I don’t know why he’ll improve as a PB hold at Chelsea, he’s more likely to be subbed off/rotated and the PL is a harder league to compete in. He could hit the ground running but there’s every chance he starts slowly and settles around £4

• Rather than looking at players look at leagues.
    So many bargains right now in France. You’ll get the same thing happening in Germany in 2 weeks.

• I'm on Eriksen. Seems rock solid, but I am a little uneased by their signing of Hakimi. He is also down as a mid, so provides some more competition. I think Eriksen will dominate Inter Mid certainly on base score, and they seem like a team on the up. I had a few bids on Marquinios before yesterdays announcement, only managed to pick up 30 at £1.21 to date, but for me he is a good value PB player for next season... The other one I really fancy, again for next season, is Ziyech. Lo Celso another in a decent price range that ticks a fair few boxes

• I think the Premier League is perfect for Werner and Werner is perfect for the Premier League. He has an abundance of pace, he is clinical enough and he is a grafter

He will be the highest payed player at Chelsea next season, that to me indicates how crucial and how eager Frank Lampard is to get him on the team and the difference he will make

He'll be a £10 player by the time the Euros come around

• @Silver I'm with you on Werner and I can see the top of the prem league being much more competitive next year with Chelsea and Man Utd in the mix to be champions with Liverpool and Man C.

• @Baydog see I mentioned Ziyech on another thread and if he is a success he could turn out to be a bargain, looking at him though he strikes me as the type of player who might take a bit of time to adjust as he’s physically not that great plus the intensity of the PL is so much bigger than Holland. However, he will have a long time to train with the team before his debut so that could help. It just wouldn’t surprise me if they introduce him slowly over the first couple months

• @ChazFI123

Yeah can't argue with that - seen similar with Pepe and Torreria this season... Martinelli was like a duck to water, it is the great unknown

• @NewUser550313 I can def see Chelsea and Man U closing the gap to Liverpool however Liverpool will be hard to beat given they have 4 years of Klopp work and the consistency that provides.

It will be interesting and entertaining for sure though

• @Baydog
    Yep, Bruno wasn’t exactly hulk.
    Ziyech a clever player similar mould so might do well.
    Very good in the CL so bodes well.

• Semedo at barca or going somewhere else, 80p for a 26 year old with 2 dividend increases over the next 12 months is looking like a bargain right now imo

• @Tom77 said in PB hold:

Semedo at barca or going somewhere else, 80p for a 26 year old with 2 dividend increases over the next 12 months is looking like a bargain right now imo

No offence like but I said I’m looking for a premium PB hold and this is the best option? 🤣🤣

0_1593255908631_CD20E5CC-5E28-4BAB-AFF5-0E07EAD4E3BF.png

• @ChazFI123 said in PB hold:

@Tom77 said in PB hold:

Semedo at barca or going somewhere else, 80p for a 26 year old with 2 dividend increases over the next 12 months is looking like a bargain right now imo

No offence like but I said I’m looking for a premium PB hold and this is the best option? 🤣🤣

0_1593255908631_CD20E5CC-5E28-4BAB-AFF5-0E07EAD4E3BF.png

It’s a cheap buy with potential thats how i look at it.
    Buy trent at 10 quid soon if you want pb machine.

• @King-Fergus

If Ziyech hits the ground running he is a PB player all day long.. Not sure who will be on set pieces for them next season, hell of a lot of contenders.
    I only have 55 shares thus far - it is part of a new strategy. Small holds in quite a few PB/MB hitters, keep a lot of skin in the game and regular div wins... Then larger holds in spec players that I can see decent CA on... And some cheeky bargain buys for shorter holds throughout the season.

I have set a target of 50% return for next season, would be very happy with that

• @Baydog said in PB hold:

@King-Fergus

If Ziyech hits the ground running he is a PB player all day long.. Not sure who will be on set pieces for them next season, hell of a lot of contenders.
    I only have 55 shares thus far - it is part of a new strategy. Small holds in quite a few PB/MB hitters, keep a lot of skin in the game and regular div wins... Then larger holds in spec players that I can see decent CA on... And some cheeky bargain buys for shorter holds throughout the season.

I have set a target of 50% return for next season, would be very happy with that

Ziyech for sure will rocket with one pb score but could easily go the other way with a low score, i will be watching though

• Erikssen is the one. Lot of fixtures coming up 12 games left in serie a + europa L

I've watched him twice and he looks back to his good spurs days. Perfect formation for him too at Inter and he is very underpriced.

• I actually think inter has a couple of underpriced players atm

Brozovic is capable of a win
    but also Sensi is well capable - previous social media pump who tailed off second half of last season - he was almost £3 for a reason.
    A fair price is probably £2.20 - £2.50. Often when players fall of the social media cliff then become undervalued.
    Bid price of £1.50 looks a steal?

• @Tom77

Yeah it's a bit of a gamble... I'm pretty confident over the next 3 years he'll be good value, possibly not immediately though

• @ChazFI123

The safest for me would be Kimmich, Dybala, Trent, Pogba (if he stays), Alfonso Davies, Rashford and Kane.

The more risky lads ... Messi (age), Kroos (age), Hakimi (new club), Pogba (if he moves), Neymar (fitness/attitude concerns), Depay (no european football) and Lewandowski (age).