Hofmann

• In a full strength Gladbach side will Hofmann start next season? Obv potential summer transfers. Seems very cheap for a decent PB player for top German side in league and in CL.

• @chaps1988 depends if Zakaria, Plea and Thuram stay or go; all 3 currently out injuried so didn’t start

• I've been looking through his history over the last two seasons and he seems to have purple patches once or twice in a season. For me that's a better prospect then a similar priced player with a consistently decent PB average.

If he value? I think so but I'd suggest the optimum would be to trade in and out of him as to answer the other part of the question he probably will be in and out of the first XI. European football will certainly help though in this respect.

• @DW said in Hofmann:

If he value? I think so but I'd suggest the optimum would be to trade in and out of him

I held him for c.9 months before he did his ACL last season (11th Aug iirc) when I IS'd for a small profit at 65p, bought him back via ME at 45p earlier this month & he won a Silver day with a couple of goals but I sold him for 70p today when he was topping Mid PB on the basis that although a decent hold he would probably be available at 50-60p again in the next few months. Not my normal style of trading but the timing just looked so great I took the profit on him & he subsequently got chinned by Rashica, then Luis Alberto finally won. Good chance of returning a couple of PB wins a season but probably no more IMO.